Cjay wrote: ↑Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:27 pm
If we loan him back to them then I'm convinced there is some dodgy money laundering scheme going on
We need to keep him.
Give him a chance.
yep,
Too early to decide if he needs to go on loan imo, we need to decide what the squad makeup is.
A season in the Championship could be the making of him.
Get Tyler Roberts to dye his hair and send him to Germany instead
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Yeah showed some nice touches and seems he is happy here. Like you say it wasn't his fault the club spent the moeny they did on him when everyone could see that we were in a relegation fight and needed someone who could make an instant impact.
Hope he stays and would be interesting to see how much of an impact he could make as a number 9 with his pace, especially if we kept some of our better wingers
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
Kicker (German media source who broke the Rutter deal originally) reporting that Hoffenheim are considering a loan bid for Rutter with a verbal agreement existing that he could leave the club on loan if we are relegated.
They say there is no contractual clause just a verbal one.
Who with?
Victor Orta
The worst thing to happen to this club imo.
An absolute twat whose only concern was himself and how he'd look.
Cjay wrote: ↑Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:42 pm
Kicker (German media source who broke the Rutter deal originally) reporting that Hoffenheim are considering a loan bid for Rutter with a verbal agreement existing that he could leave the club on loan if we are relegated.
They say there is no contractual clause just a verbal one.
Who with?
Victor Orta
The worst thing to happen to this club imo.
An absolute twat whose only concern was himself and how he'd look.
Well if it was a "verbal" agreement, the guy they made the verbal with isn't there any more.
DDB220 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:12 pm
Personally I am not convinced at all with Rutter. I appreciate he is a young lad etc.
But I think he is athletically awkward.
Hope I am wrong but the odd good touch is the bare minimum you would expect from any professional footballer.
Totally agree with you DBB. Everytime I watch him lumbering about, that little voice in my head keeps saying "how the fecking heck did we come to part with £35m for that".
Not that it's the lad's fault we had our pants pulled down.
Maybe we should tell Hoffenheim that we had a verbal agreement that if Rutter turned out to be shite, they would pay us £35m to have him back and take out a contract out on Orta.
Common sense is obviously not a strong point at ER but Rutter was signed 12 months earlier for 500k or 1 mil I can't remember exactly so how the hell can he be worth 35 mil one year later ?
DDB220 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:12 pm
Personally I am not convinced at all with Rutter. I appreciate he is a young lad etc.
But I think he is athletically awkward.
Hope I am wrong but the odd good touch is the bare minimum you would expect from any professional footballer.
He's trying too hard, needs to settle down and think a bit more. Struggles off the ball atm but can be magic on it. There will be a lightbulb moment for him though I don't think CF is his position at all.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
The Subhuman wrote: ↑Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:22 am
He's trying too hard, needs to settle down and think a bit more. Struggles off the ball atm but can be magic on it. There will be a lightbulb moment for him though I don't think CF is his position at all.
Winger ?
Might as well be, we need competition.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
You're on my ignore list Kenny but I'll assume it's another derogatory post aimed my way. I'm making a rod for my own back here supporting the club I've loved for 50 plus years...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
He needs to be given the chance to prove himself over a full season. He's got some skill and physical prowess, still very young and might well up his game alongside the other u21's breaking into our first team.
Ben Scooby lufc wrote: ↑Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:50 am
He needs to be given the chance to prove himself over a full season. He's got some skill and physical prowess, still very young and might well up his game alongside the other u21's breaking into our first team.
I agree with that, I think he'll learn the English brutality way of the championship along with Gelhardt etc, once he learns not to be bullied and scores a few, it ought to take the pressure off.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
The verbal agreement with Orta highlights that he thought he was bigger than the club, that he could decide what happens regardless of what was put in the contracts by the people supposedly above him.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain