Keeps the moderator lads on their toesVictor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:58 am Yeah eh?![]()
Until it's on the official page, it is rumour to me...
Nadiem Amiri - DEAL OFF AGAIN
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Kennyb41
- Superstar

- Posts: 12426
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
A link works.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Must dash.
;@)
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41696
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Soz mate: we've been told to upgrade our browsers or get fukked!
- Kennyb41
- Superstar

- Posts: 12426
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Fck me leave me alone for a minute, I can't believe i've just said summert good technology related, i hope to fck it works.Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:22 am Soz mate: we've been told to upgrade our browsers or get fukked!I'm using chrome (hate it) for this page now...
I need a lie down.
I'll be 'screenshotting summert next, what ever that is.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Must dash.
;@)
- Kennyb41
- Superstar

- Posts: 12426
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Fck me dya live in a small Hamlet you, how many letters dya deliver ffs ?Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:22 am Soz mate: we've been told to upgrade our browsers or get fukked!I'm using chrome (hate it) for this page now...
Get a proper job, i hope you weren't thinking of striking for more pay.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Must dash.
;@)
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Hey you leave those postpeople alone.
They do a brilliant job.
Opening all those birthday cards, putting stuff through wrong doors & chucking mail in a ditch takes time & effort.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Kennyb41
- Superstar

- Posts: 12426
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
I was thinking more 'shittin in my front garden'
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Must dash.
;@)
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
What sort of delivery is that?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
-
lufcconnor
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Been away so have come back to lovely transfer news after holiday.
Trusting the gaffer on this one.
Trusting the gaffer on this one.
- Kennyb41
- Superstar

- Posts: 12426
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
'Indian turd express' i think from his late night previous.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Must dash.
;@)
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41696
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Nadiem Amiri is in the squad for Bayern Leverkusen on Saturday.
That's from manager Xabi Alonso.
That's from manager Xabi Alonso.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78995
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
I run adblock plus on Chrome and edge, have no problem seeing links, On edge I think the defaut in settings is strict. Switch to Balanced and you should fine
So go to Settings
Privacy/Search and Services and select balanced
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- JoeDenver
- Manager

- Posts: 4123
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:58 pm
Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
^^^THIS^^^ 100%Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:57 am Firefox has never contained hidden spyware. It is 100% ad and adware free. You can enable/disable anything in Firefox. It's been my main browser since it was created out of Netscape (as was Netscape before it). All browsers were slow back then: the internet itself was slow. Was never the browser's fault. Firefox has consistently been the fastest, safest and best browser for me ever since I started using it...
Fly Fishing, Skiing, and The Damned United
- GreennWhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:02 am
- BradWhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2207
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm
- Location: General at Ivory Tower
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Getting back to Amiri.
A four year deal for £5 million with add-ons.
Great business.
A four year deal for £5 million with add-ons.
Great business.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
They’re brilliant though. Very quick delivery. Like something off a shovel. Forget the word
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Confirmed?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- BradWhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2207
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm
- Location: General at Ivory Tower
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION
Mmmm. Photo shop job isn’t it
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.