Can somebody help me, please?

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
Lynsababe
Ballboy
Ballboy

Can somebody help me, please?

Post by Lynsababe »

I have been subscribing to the Leeds official website and watching matches for over two years without a problem. Now suddenly I cannot login. I click on the login button and it goes to the sign in page, but when I click on the yellow button to login....nothing happens. I have emailed somebody called Rudi several times, but he says there isn't a problem their end. This has been happening for a couple of months now. I thought I might be able to cancel the subscription and then subscribe again, but that hasn't helped either.
Lynsababe
Ballboy
Ballboy

Re: Can somebody help me, please?

Post by Lynsababe »

I am still no further ahead with this. I have emailed the lutvsupportamg.com 6 times but they don't respond, either. I have been paying for this for over 2yrs,without a problem, but now although they are still taking my payments they do not help.
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Re: Can somebody help me, please?

Post by Scoobychief »

Lynsababe wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:05 pm I am still no further ahead with this. I have emailed the lutvsupportamg.com 6 times but they don't respond, either. I have been paying for this for over 2yrs,without a problem, but now although they are still taking my payments they do not help.
Have you tried the obvious like clear cache etc in Internet Explorer. Also have you tried login in from a mobile phone for instance. Or from other sources other than fromnyour home just to see how it goes, maybe even try using a different browser etc.. hope you sort it and welcome to the forum hope someone might be able to help you out