The Subhuman wrote: ↑Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:22 pm
Wasn't he carrying an injury late in the season for BM?. Seem to recall something being said. He's Patrick Bamford in Southgate's version of Farke's system, very inconsistent at international level and not very good in big games..
Was he?
If he was fair enough I genuinely didn't know.
Pretty consistent tbf but not when it matters, quite a bit of stat padding especially at International level.
Think I'm right in saying he only has 1 or 2 goals or assists vs a top 10 nation in a major competition.
I thought the frogs were very fortunate last night relying heavily on one trick vastly over-rated Mbappe, diving greisman and Dembeles pace, Austria deserved a draw,
Also the referee was so one sided I'm surprised he hasn't been banned this morning, then again, Uefa want the top teams to go all the way.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
Austria a much better team than Slovenia, France created a hat full of chances in a very good game of football. England out played for an hour against Slovenia, created 2 chances.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:45 am
Austria a much better team than Slovenia, France created a hat full of chances in a very good game of football. England out played for an hour against Slovenia, created 2 chances.
CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:44 pm
Great game so far BB, hope Georgia win.
No ,I hope they get a good thrashing . I drew them in sweepstake at work and there is a prize for worst overall team...let's face it Georgia aren't going to win , so my only hope is them being worst team . Trouble is Scotland are there too