Re: A to Z of Pop - ERASURE - Result!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY ARMY songs.
A list of Gary Numan/Tubeway Army songs.
Are 'Friends' Electric?
Beserker
Cars
Complex
Down In The Park
Films
Friends
I Can't Stop
I Die; You Die
Little Invitro
M.E.
Me, I Disconnect from You
Metal
Music For Chameleons
My Name Is Ruin
Remind Me to Smile
She's Got Claws
Sister Surprise
This Is Love
This Wreckage
Tracks
Warriors
We Are Glass
We Take Mystery (To Bed)
White Boys & Heroes
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Vote for your favourite three songs
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78986
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Are Friends Electric
This Wreckage
Remember I Was Vapour
This Wreckage
Remember I Was Vapour
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Are Friends Electric
Cars
I Die, You Die
Cars
I Die, You Die
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78986
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Always a good time to post this, this is absolutely stunning
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18293
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
1. Are 'Friends' Electric
AFE is an absolutely classic track, no doubt........however, beyond that I wasn't overly fussed on GN tbh
2. Tracks
3. Cars
AFE is an absolutely classic track, no doubt........however, beyond that I wasn't overly fussed on GN tbh
2. Tracks
3. Cars
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
I'm surprised,
I thought a Numan poll would be more popular on here.
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8780
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
It is with me 64. The late 70's / early 80's is my era when it comes music.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8780
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Cars
Are Friends Electric?
I Die; You Die
Are Friends Electric?
I Die; You Die
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
FTFY
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Just like the Revie-era, I was there at the beginning of the music revolution.
Popular music diversified in the 1960s to encompass surf, folk, psychedelic/progressive rock and soul music.
The majority of you missed out on the innovation of pop culture, that's why don't appreciate it as much as this old codger.
From my perspective, a fantastic time to be a child/teenager in that era!
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Surprisingly for an 80s artist, this poll is as unpopular as the wonderful underrated band, Marmalade
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Are 'Friends' Electric?
Metal
She's Got Claws
Metal
She's Got Claws
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Gary Numan Table
14 Are 'Friends' Electric?
06 Cars
02 Metal
02 I Die; You Die
02 Tracks
02 This Wreckage
01 Remember I Was Vapour
01 She's Got Claws
14 Are 'Friends' Electric?
06 Cars
02 Metal
02 I Die; You Die
02 Tracks
02 This Wreckage
01 Remember I Was Vapour
01 She's Got Claws
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78986
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Always only going to be one winner tbf
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Durly
- First Team

- Posts: 2339
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Replicas (specifically the live version)
The Machman
It Must Have Been Years
Saw Numan earlier this tear doing Replicas and The Pleasure Principle. He's still absolutely got it.
The Machman
It Must Have Been Years
Saw Numan earlier this tear doing Replicas and The Pleasure Principle. He's still absolutely got it.

- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: A to Z of Pop - Your 3 favourite GARY NUMAN/TUBEWAY songs
Gary Numan RESULT
14 Are 'Friends' Electric?
06 Cars
03 Replicas (specifically the live version)
02 The Machman
02 Metal
02 I Die; You Die
02 Tracks
02 This Wreckage
01 Remember I Was Vapour
01 She's Got Claws
01 It Must Have Been Years
14 Are 'Friends' Electric?
06 Cars
03 Replicas (specifically the live version)
02 The Machman
02 Metal
02 I Die; You Die
02 Tracks
02 This Wreckage
01 Remember I Was Vapour
01 She's Got Claws
01 It Must Have Been Years
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white