Jack Harrison - GONE

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
Harrison, Jack · 2018–2026
Harrison, Jack
England Harrison, Jack
Midfielder
b. 20th November 1996 (age 29)
219
Apps
13
this season
34
Goals
192
Starts
27
Sub Apps
Manchester City
Signed 30/07/2018 – 26/07/2026
Manchester City → New England Revolution (Loan to Permanent)
Last 6 Appearances
11 Jan 2026 · FA Cup, 3rd Round
3–1 W
14 Dec 2025 · Premier League
1–1 D ↑ for Okafor, Noah
9 Nov 2025 · Premier League
1–3 L ↑ for Bijol, Jaka
1 Nov 2025 · Premier League
0–3 L ↑ for Okafor, Noah
24 Oct 2025 · Premier League
2–1 W ↑ for Okafor, Noah
18 Oct 2025 · Premier League
0–2 L ↓ for Nmecha, Lukas
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Cjay »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 1:00 pm What is she doling out there, too big to be dollars, look more like British white fivers (You'll be too young so)

Image
I've seen Goodnight Sweetheart :)

Farthing, half penny and so on.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 3:04 pm Sorry I only just got up. This retirement malarkey is hard graft.
No worries at your age it probably takes a lot to get hard.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9720
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 3:04 pm Sorry I only just got up. This retirement malarkey is hard graft.
What time can I expect you ?? :clapp:
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78993
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 3:24 pm I've seen Goodnight Sweetheart :)

Farthing, half penny and so on.
lol, good show
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11769
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Barlow Boy »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 3:04 pm Sorry I only just got up. This retirement malarkey is hard graft.
I retired 8 years ago, and still get up at the same time as I did when I was working.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Jaydog »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 4:11 pm I retired 8 years ago, and still get up at the same time as I did when I was working.
I used to get up for work at 2.30pm put 2 posts in and go home 🤣
No just kidding, prefer to get up earlier. Lying in bed and daytime tv are bad for your brain.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 3:25 pm No worries at your age it probably takes a lot to get hard.
Your mind is a cesspit young man. Wash it out with soap at once!
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by pjm2019 »

danhirons wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 1:49 pm Dan James would have been off to the prem too if he received a decent offer in the summer but he didn't and instead he's performing well here and suddenly everyone loves him again...JH was also excellent in the championship for us and I'm sure would be having a great season this us in the championship if he was with us.

He's at Everton who play extremely defensively - he's going to have few chances to score/grab assists. he's starting in the premier league too, so you can't knock him
I can. OK he went in the first season for the money but for the 2nd season this was for the money AND a kick in the teeth for LUFC. He also said he would like to sign for Everton. If Everton send him back i hope we sell him on day 1. Get rid
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 4:41 pm Your mind is a cesspit young man. Wash it out with soap at once!
And no doubt you would be stood nearby just in case I dropped the soap
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 5:41 pm And no doubt you would be stood nearby just in case I dropped the soap
Surely the great unwashed from Oldham dont use soap 🤔😁
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Tue Dec 24, 2024 10:27 am Surely the great unwashed from Oldham dont use soap 🤔😁
Oh so now you are slagging off Professor Brian Cox.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Dec 24, 2024 12:38 pm Oh so now you are slagging off Professor Brian Cox.
Yes.
He doesn’t know his arse from his elbow.
Thats a constellation btw.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Tue Dec 24, 2024 12:50 pm Yes.
He doesn’t know his arse from his elbow.
Thats a constellation btw.
I doubt you would have that problem as you tend to talk out of your elbow.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Cjay »

The possibility Harrison may have his loan cancelled now being floated by The Athletic with Everton looking at bringing Philogene on loan from Villa.

It would need either Broja or Harrison to be cancelled.

Despite playing and starting in most of the games since then Jack hasn't got a goal or an assist in the league since February 3rd 2024.

Nearly 12 months.

His Championship record with us was frankly poor.

Goal or assist every 300 minutes.

Worse than James, Aaronson, Gnonto, Rutter, Summerville, Ramazani, Solomon.

All fart and no poo as Everton have found out.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by weasel »

Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Jan 02, 2025 2:30 pm The possibility Harrison may have his loan cancelled now being floated by The Athletic with Everton looking at bringing Philogene on loan from Villa.

It would need either Broja or Harrison to be cancelled.

Despite playing and starting in most of the games since then Jack hasn't got a goal or an assist in the league since February 3rd 2024.

Nearly 12 months.

His Championship record with us was frankly poor.

Goal or assist every 300 minutes.

Worse than James, Aaronson, Gnonto, Rutter, Summerville, Ramazani, Solomon.

All fart and no poo as Everton have found out.
Little point judging JH by his championship stats as that was 4 1/2 seasons ago and he was a very raw talent then. We have seen with Aaronsen how a poor premier league record doesn't stop you getting decent stats in the championship. In the Prem JH's record for us was good, despite the hot and cold performances. Stats wise, goals and assists he was very close to Raphinha.

If he does come back and Farke elected to use him then hopefully we could get plenty out of him, possibly even in a 10 role.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Cjay »

weasel wrote: ↑Thu Jan 02, 2025 2:44 pm Little point judging JH by his championship stats as that was 4 1/2 seasons ago and he was a very raw talent then. We have seen with Aaronsen how a poor premier league record doesn't stop you getting decent stats in the championship. In the Prem JH's record for us was good, despite the hot and cold performances. Stats wise, goals and assists he was very close to Raphinha.

If he does come back and Farke elected to use him then hopefully we could get plenty out of him, possibly even in a 10 role.
He was OK but the odd goal or assist often masked over totally ineffective performances (hence why he rarely ever featured in the motm polls).

Never rated him myself.

Besides
You'd imagine his Mum is well aware of his true feelings, he doesn't want to come back.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11769
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Barlow Boy »

Cjay wrote: ↑Thu Jan 02, 2025 2:30 pm The possibility Harrison may have his loan cancelled now being floated by The Athletic with Everton looking at bringing Philogene on loan from Villa.

It would need either Broja or Harrison to be cancelled.

Despite playing and starting in most of the games since then Jack hasn't got a goal or an assist in the league since February 3rd 2024.

Nearly 12 months.

His Championship record with us was frankly poor.

Goal or assist every 300 minutes.

Worse than James, Aaronson, Gnonto, Rutter, Summerville, Ramazani, Solomon.

All fart and no poo as Everton have found out.
I thought Philogene was Ipswich bound ?.

Either way, don’t want Harrison back. Get rid.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by pjm2019 »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 23, 2024 4:11 pm I retired 8 years ago, and still get up at the same time as I did when I was working.
i retired early 2016 and do not get up the same time as i did when working
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Cjay »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Thu Jan 02, 2025 3:00 pm I thought Philogene was Ipswich bound ?.

Either way, don’t want Harrison back. Get rid.
Ipswich mentioned as well as Everton specifically.

Then the other clubs monitoring line
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11769
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Jack Harrison- Oh dear

Post by Barlow Boy »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Thu Jan 02, 2025 3:44 pm i retired early 2016 and do not get up the same time as i did when working
Me too, May 2016.

Best thing I ever did, I was only 45 too 😁😁😁
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Post Reply