YORK EBOR FESTIVAL - DAY FOUR

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9721
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by CUSSIE01 »

I’ll join in for a laugh, busy next week so I’ll try & get predictions in at some point. Not a Scooby about horse racing, the odd flutter on the National is my limit so not expecting much.
Does Jaydog pay out the winnings at the end ?? 😁😁
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by Jaydog »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 08, 2025 9:14 am I’ll join in for a laugh, busy next week so I’ll try & get predictions in at some point. Not a Scooby about horse racing, the odd flutter on the National is my limit so not expecting much.
Does Jaydog pay out the winnings at the end ?? 😁😁
Yes Cussie. I pay out in Bonio.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9721
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sat Mar 08, 2025 10:06 am Yes Cussie. I pay out in Bonio.
My pups will be delighted 🐶🐶
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by Jaydog »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 08, 2025 10:11 am My pups will be delighted 🐶🐶
If you’re busy in the morning do your selections the night before. Thats what I do. I use B365 so I can see odds as well 👍🏼
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sat Mar 08, 2025 10:26 am If you’re busy in the morning do your selections the night before. Thats what I do. I use B365 so I can see odds as well 👍🏼
I often pick my selections on a Friday evening, especially with all the LUFC lunchtime kick-offs.

Not a problem with all the betting sites online.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by 1964white »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 08, 2025 9:14 am I’ll join in for a laugh, busy next week so I’ll try & get predictions in at some point. Not a Scooby about horse racing, the odd flutter on the National is my limit so not expecting much.
Does Jaydog pay out the winnings at the end ?? 😁😁
Nice one, Cussie. :tup:
BlancdeBlanc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:40 pm
Location: Wetherby

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by BlancdeBlanc »

Late to the party but count me in.

What time do we need to get each day’s selections in, is it noon?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by 1964white »

BlancdeBlanc wrote: ↑Sun Mar 09, 2025 12:35 pm Late to the party but count me in.

What time do we need to get each day’s selections in, is it noon?
Anytime before the first race, Blanc.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by 1964white »

Two of our members from way back, Gessa & Gurj to play the Cheltenham competition.

Gessa started the Horse Racing Thread in 2011.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by 1964white »

Tomorrow is the start of a very special event.

Can't wait!
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by Jaydog »

Good afternoon punters.
Here at BETDOG I can offer the following places on Day 1 of the Cheltenham Festival.

1.20 1-2-3
2.00 1-2
2.40 1-2-3-4
3.20 1-2-3
4.00 1-2
4.40 1-2-3-4
5.20 1-2-3-4

Good luck from all the staff at BETDOG
And remember dont be a pussy bet with BETDOG 🐶
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Mar 10, 2025 2:51 pm Good afternoon punters.
Here at BETDOG I can offer the following places on Day 1 of the Cheltenham Festival.

1.20 1-2-3
2.00 1-2
2.40 1-2-3-4
3.20 1-2-3
4.00 1-2
4.40 1-2-3-4
5.20 1-2-3-4

Good luck from all the staff at BETDOG
And remember dont be a pussy bet with BETDOG 🐶
BETDOG :lol:
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon Mar 10, 2025 2:57 pm BETDOG :lol:
😁 I thought you’d like that.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14808
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by lufc1304 »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Mar 09, 2025 8:58 pm Two of our members from way back, Gessa & Gurj to play the Cheltenham competition.

Gessa started the Horse Racing Thread in 2011.
Would love to see Ges back on here, Leon, tell him I said hello
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by 1964white »

lufc1304 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 10, 2025 4:36 pm Would love to see Ges back on here, Leon, tell him I said hello
Done Nick. :tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155154
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Mar 10, 2025 3:03 pm 😁 I thought you’d like that.
Oh yes :lol:
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by Sean_Nile »

£2.50 ew on all
1.20 Salvator Mundi
2.00 Only By Night
2.40 Myretown
3.20 Joyeuse
4.00 State Man
4.40 Total Look
5.20 Resplendent Grey
Staked £35.00
Last edited by Sean_Nile on Mon Mar 10, 2025 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by Jaydog »

£5 ew unless stated.
1.20 Irancy
2.00 L’eau Du Sud £10 win
2.40 The Changing Man £10 ew
3.20 Lossiemouth £10 win
4.00 Brighterdaysahead £10 win
4.40 Hot Fuss
5.20 Transmission
5.20 Will Do
Staked £90.00

For any newbies can you set out like this please.
Makes it easier for me.
Thanks 🙏
Last edited by Jaydog on Mon Mar 10, 2025 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by Jaydog »

Sean_Nile wrote: ↑Mon Mar 10, 2025 6:10 pm 15:20 salvator mundi
16:00 only by night
16:40 myretown
17:20 joyeuse
18:00 state man
18:40 Total look
19:20 Resplendent Grey

All £2.50 ew Total £35
Are these the times in Finland Sean 🤣
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: 2025 Cheltenham Festival Comp: Tues 11th - Fri 14th March - WHO IS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Post by Sean_Nile »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Mar 10, 2025 6:12 pm Are these the times in Finland Sean 🤣
Ah yes we are 2 hours ahead... silly me
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Post Reply