Missing Members.....

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Sean_Nile »

Since Starmer has solve the boat people coming over the channel we have not heard from Bradwhite in a month or more.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by mentalcase »

Sean_Nile wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 4:41 am Since Starmer has solve the boat people coming over the channel we have not heard from Bradwhite in a month or more.
Except he hasn't, and never will.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon Apr 07, 2025 3:11 pm Weasel logged on today & most days, he's been quiet over the last week

Over 50 posts in March, Weasel will return, I'm sure he is missing Jaydog.
I just tend to stay away for a bit when we have a poor result due to there often being a lot of overblown hysteria. Whilst our run of late has been poor it is the championship and that sort of stuff happens. The 'easy run' stuff is just a load of nonsense, I was confident of us getting something against Boro and previously against the likes of Coventry and Watford who were in good form prior to meeting us.

Looking at recent fixtures and everyone was expecting/hoping for Coventry to do us favours against Sheff U and Burnley yet they were gash in both matches. It is usually at this time of year where it is the matches where you would have it as a nailed on banker that teams come unstuck. Maybe teams find it easier to focus on matches where they think it will be tough.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by mentalcase »

weasel wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 12:12 pm I just tend to stay away for a bit when we have a poor result due to there often being a lot of overblown hysteria. Whilst our run of late has been poor it is the championship and that sort of stuff happens. The 'easy run' stuff is just a load of nonsense, I was confident of us getting something against Boro and previously against the likes of Coventry and Watford who were in good form prior to meeting us.

Looking at recent fixtures and everyone was expecting/hoping for Coventry to do us favours against Sheff U and Burnley yet they were gash in both matches. It is usually at this time of year where it is the matches where you would have it as a nailed on banker that teams come unstuck. Maybe teams find it easier to focus on matches where they think it will be tough.


We actually lake better against the better sides and struggle against lesser oppo, probably due to lack of motivation lose our concentration to easily.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155155
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 12:12 pm I just tend to stay away for a bit when we have a poor result due to there often being a lot of overblown hysteria. Whilst our run of late has been poor it is the championship and that sort of stuff happens. The 'easy run' stuff is just a load of nonsense, I was confident of us getting something against Boro and previously against the likes of Coventry and Watford who were in good form prior to meeting us.

Looking at recent fixtures and everyone was expecting/hoping for Coventry to do us favours against Sheff U and Burnley yet they were gash in both matches. It is usually at this time of year where it is the matches where you would have it as a nailed on banker that teams come unstuck. Maybe teams find it easier to focus on matches where they think it will be tough.
I'm aware of your forum patterns, so I knew you'd return sooner than later.

I was also confident of a victory last night. Obviously, many of our members were in a different mode, looking at the Correct Score/First Scorer competition.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155155
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 12:21 pm [/b]

We actually lake better against the better sides and struggle against lesser oppo, probably due to lack of motivation lose our concentration to easily.
Also, we perform better at larger stadiums & on bigger pitches.

Evening kick-offs seem to suit us more too, particularly in comparison to lunchtime starts.
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Mon Apr 07, 2025 1:38 pm kenny.....................NAH, although he has his aliases
weasel dosen't post as much
nor does victor
I'm just real busy with work (double-shifts at Royal Mail) and I'm getting ready to emigrate to Canada (August 2025). I really don't have the time to be on here: literally! I am knackered after work and I work 6 days a week. I will post why I have not been on here much in a separate post sometime :) Thanks for the mention :tup:
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2376
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:29 pm
Location: Santa Monica, USA

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Lumiukko »

Thought I'd throw my hat in the ring too (not that anyone missed me lol). Over the last two years I have been settling in to my new home in Merida, Mexico and life is much busier now with much upheavel. I still rent out my old place in Santa Monica so visit back there from time to time to check on things and also for work reasons. Sadly, it means I don't have much tome to post but I am often lurking as a Guest and enjoy reading people's thoughts.

I was back in Shakey Wakey recently during the Sheff United away win and West Brom home draw and try as I might for tickets, I could not get one for either game.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11769
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Barlow Boy »

Lumiukko wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 3:27 pm Thought I'd throw my hat in the ring too (not that anyone missed me lol). Over the last two years I have been settling in to my new home in Merida, Mexico and life is much busier now with much upheavel. I still rent out my old place in Santa Monica so visit back there from time to time to check on things and also for work reasons. Sadly, it means I don't have much tome to post but I am often lurking as a Guest and enjoy reading people's thoughts.

I was back in Shakey Wakey recently during the Sheff United away win and West Brom home draw and try as I might for tickets, I could not get one for either game.
I have never heard Mexico, Santa Monica and Wakefield mentioned in the same sentences before 😂😂😂
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14626
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by hector »

Rab Rant used to post a lot on here, and then suddenly vanished....

However I think his long lost brother is now here.... :mrgreen:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155155
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

Lumiukko wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 3:27 pm Thought I'd throw my hat in the ring too (not that anyone missed me lol). Over the last two years I have been settling in to my new home in Merida, Mexico and life is much busier now with much upheavel. I still rent out my old place in Santa Monica so visit back there from time to time to check on things and also for work reasons. Sadly, it means I don't have much tome to post but I am often lurking as a Guest and enjoy reading people's thoughts.

I was back in Shakey Wakey recently during the Sheff United away win and West Brom home draw and try as I might for tickets, I could not get one for either game.
Lumi, I noticed you, apologies but I forgot to put your name forward.

Hope you enjoyed Wakey.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155155
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 4:18 pm Rab Rant used to post a lot on here, and then suddenly vanished....

However I think his long lost brother is now here.... :mrgreen:
I still refer to him as Rab, as I do the same with Faaip.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155155
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 1:40 pm I'm just real busy with work (double-shifts at Royal Mail) and I'm getting ready to emigrate to Canada (August 2025). I really don't have the time to be on here: literally! I am knackered after work and I work 6 days a week. I will post why I have not been on here much in a separate post sometime :) Thanks for the mention :tup:
I thought you were already in Canada, Victor. :duno:
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9721
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by CUSSIE01 »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 6:44 pm I still refer to him as Rab, as I do the same with Faaip.
Why do you call Faaip Rab ?? 😁
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155155
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by 1964white »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 7:15 pm Why do you call Faaip Rab ?? 😁
Faaip - Subhuman (we know each other on real name terms, but we keep those secret) ;-)
Rab - Sean Nile
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20737
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by whiteswan »

Lumiukko wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 3:27 pm Thought I'd throw my hat in the ring too (not that anyone missed me lol). Over the last two years I have been settling in to my new home in Merida, Mexico and life is much busier now with much upheavel. I still rent out my old place in Santa Monica so visit back there from time to time to check on things and also for work reasons. Sadly, it means I don't have much tome to post but I am often lurking as a Guest and enjoy reading people's thoughts.

I was back in Shakey Wakey recently during the Sheff United away win and West Brom home draw and try as I might for tickets, I could not get one for either game.
Lumi, you were my Wakey Trinity companion on here. Great to hear from you. :)
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 6:46 pm I thought you were already in Canada, Victor. :duno:
No. We always planned to move in 2025...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 6:46 pm I thought you were already in Canada, Victor. :duno:
No wonder he's knackered having to fly back here every day to work a shift!
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19693
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 12:35 pm I'm aware of your forum patterns, so I knew you'd return sooner than later.

I was also confident of a victory last night. Obviously, many of our members were in a different mode, looking at the Correct Score/First Scorer competition.
It almost seems at times that some fans want us to lose so that they can say I told you so etc. Can't really be doing with that and the overwhelming peseimism. Happy to get by in my own quagmire of despair without the pile-on. Turned the squareball's after match show, from the Luton match, off as it was so negative and so anit-Farke. I appreciate they were feeling down but prefer some sense of balance.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
BlackHillsPaul
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 4514
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Location: Arizona, USA

Re: Missing Members.....

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 09, 2025 1:40 pm I'm just real busy with work (double-shifts at Royal Mail) and I'm getting ready to emigrate to Canada (August 2025). I really don't have the time to be on here: literally! I am knackered after work and I work 6 days a week. I will post why I have not been on here much in a separate post sometime :) Thanks for the mention :tup:
Can Commonwealth citizens move freely between Commonwealth nations? Or do you have to go through an immigration process? Just curious and I didn't find anything definitive in my very brief online search. LOL
Football/Futbol/Soccer
Post Reply