JOE Friday Pub Quiz (out on Thursday usually)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Jaydog »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri Apr 25, 2025 3:51 pm I put none, thought it was a trick question. All that lamb? Kangaroo meat that no Australian fucker will eat

You don't hear them say "put another Roo on the barbie ..." well do ya?
The options were:
28
23
19
I think. Millions.
Pointless question.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9735
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Any more clues to the answers, all help gratefully received.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Jaydog »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 25, 2025 4:38 pm Any more clues to the answers, all help gratefully received.
I only got 15 after getting 10 of the first 12 right.
Typical.
I’d say falling apart again but we dont do that anymore.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
oogleman
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2025 3:33 pm
Location: kent uk

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by oogleman »

13/25

My skool sucked i guess
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9735
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Fri Apr 25, 2025 5:29 pm I only got 15 after getting 10 of the first 12 right.
Typical.
I’d say falling apart again but we dont do that anymore.
I’m out out so waiting till the morning, obviously going to be easier with a hangover 🤯
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18309
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18309
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Best score for a few weeks - 22/25
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8783
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Chilli D »

16
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9735
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by CUSSIE01 »

13, hanging my head in shame
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
oogleman
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2025 3:33 pm
Location: kent uk

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by oogleman »

my best ever 21/25
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41707
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Cjay »

21 with 2 or 3 guesses.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18309
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Cjay, I'm doing your bl**dy job for you here, but I'll cut you some slack giving you've got about 100 player polls on the go atm.

today's quiz - #450

https://www.joe.co.uk/quiz/the-joe-frid ... 450-486700
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79039
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by The Subhuman »

20 ... entertainment round didn't go well, but aced the google maps ..
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18309
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri May 09, 2025 8:35 pm 20 ... entertainment round didn't go well, but aced the google maps ..
Snap, Sub……20 for me also, with a full house on the Google Streetviews and Italy. As usual TV/entertainment did for me and I obviously never paid enough attention when playing Monopoly :roll:
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79039
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by The Subhuman »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Fri May 09, 2025 9:07 pm Snap, Sub……20 for me also, with a full house on the Google Streetviews and Italy. As usual TV/entertainment did for me and I obviously never paid enough attention when playing Monopoly :roll:
Oh I guessed that one and got it right, in fact three right answers were complete guesses including what club the RU player played for
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8783
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Chilli D »

12 😞
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41707
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Cjay »

20 as well for me.

Some guesses I admit.

Some are educated and some not.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41707
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Cjay »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Fri May 09, 2025 8:03 pm Cjay, I'm doing your bl**dy job for you here, but I'll cut you some slack giving you've got about 100 player polls on the go atm.

today's quiz - #450

https://www.joe.co.uk/quiz/the-joe-frid ... 450-486700
Thank you :)

You are now Quiz Master.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by mentalcase »

20
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41707
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Cjay »

https://www.joe.co.uk/quiz/the-joe-frid ... 451-487705

Let down by our new Quiz Master . . . . .

21 for me.

Knew probably 18,19 of them so pleased with that.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Post Reply