Horse Racing News

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21209
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by Jaydog »

I was wrong 🤣
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Hope I can do as well in my bowls match tonight.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11792
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote: ↑Tue Jun 17, 2025 4:39 pm Hope I can do as well in my bowls match tonight.
Good Luck 👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »


User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Venetian Sun wins the Albany

More dosh in Tony Bloom's satchel

Screenshot 2025-06-20 14.56.38.png
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Time For Sandals treads in to win the Commonwealth Cup @ 25/1

Screenshot 2025-06-20 15.21.27.png
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21209
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by Jaydog »

Pretty much a skinner for Betdog
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Two top wins at Royal Ascot for Newmarket trainer Harry Eustace.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Two horses with Sandal's in their name at this Royal meeting.

1st 25/1
3rd 9/1
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Fri Jun 20, 2025 2:24 pm Pretty much a skinner for Betdog
The satchel must be bulging. :lol:
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21209
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Jun 20, 2025 2:34 pm The satchel must be bulging. :lol:
😁
Certainly not much settling to be done…
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Almosher being kept away from the other horses as he's getting a bit randy. :lol:
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21209
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Jun 20, 2025 2:41 pm Almosher being kept away from the other horses as he's getting a bit randy. :lol:
Yeah 😁
I’m convinced I will win zero today. Not an attractive card.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

An eleventh Royal Ascot for Willie Mullins as Ethical Diamonds shines in the Duke Of Edinburgh Handicap.
Attachments
Screenshot 2025-06-20 15.53.46.png
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Fri Jun 20, 2025 2:50 pm Yeah 😁
I’m convinced I will win zero today. Not an attractive card.
Didn't like the look of yesterday's & today's racecards, mate.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Humidty wins the Chesham.


Screenshot 2025-06-21 15.14.53.png
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Rebel Romance romps the Hardwicke Stakes

Screenshot 2025-06-21 15.20.44.png
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Lazzat wins the Jubilee for the French.

4th winner for James Doyle.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

Noble Champion wins the Jersey @ 25/1, a sweet taste of success for Keiran Shoemark, beating a Gosden horse into 2nd place.

Screenshot 2025-06-21 16.43.45.png
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155412
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Horse Racing News

Post by 1964white »

71,000 at Royal Ascot today.
Post Reply