How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply

How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Poll ended at Sat Nov 15, 2025 12:18 pm

1
9
24%
2
6
16%
3
1
3%
4
4
11%
5
2
5%
Jan
2
5%
Summer 26
2
5%
never
11
30%
 
Total votes: 37

User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by pjm2019 »

Irish Ian wrote: ↑Sat Nov 08, 2025 4:31 pm Sack Farke and this squad will go into freefall.

We need a point a game and last time we looked we had more than that.

I see even the fool who ran this poll doesnt believe he needs sacked despite how it goes at Forest..
Hey Dick head I will not correct your grammar ( you will still not understand what you did incorrect even after reading your comment again}

I selected 2 games as i we need at least 3 points from the next 2 games and i do not think we will get them. I really hope and pray i am wrong.
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 1:17 pm Hey Dick head I will not correct your grammar ( you will still not understand what you did incorrect even after reading your comment again}

I selected 2 games as i we need at least 3 points from the next 2 games and i do not think we will get them. I really hope and pray i am wrong.
Incorrectly
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

I know that’s you Weasel.
Absolutely genius alter ego.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by pjm2019 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 1:19 pm I know that’s you Weasel.
Absolutely genius alter ego.
FFS I am NOT weasel. Does he still post or was he banned ?
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 1:20 pm FFS I am NOT weasel. Does he still post or was he banned ?
I think you know the answer.
And so do I
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Cjay »

https://archive.ph/j7iDF

No idea where this should go but someone been talking to The Mail again.

Ange and Rodgers mentioned
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

It’s relegation if Posty comes in.
As the Forest fan said Leeds may be batshit crazy enough to do it.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11769
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Barlow Boy »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 1:28 pm https://archive.ph/j7iDF

No idea where this should go but someone been talking to The Mail again.

Ange and Rodgers mentioned
I fear for your health should we appoint Ange mate 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Cjay »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 1:42 pm I fear for your health should we appoint Ange mate 🤣🤣🤣
As do I . . . . Thats who I am mate . . No no no NO!!!!!!!
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14627
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by hector »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 1:17 pm Hey Dick head I will not correct your grammar ( you will still not understand what you did incorrect even after reading your comment again}

I selected 2 games as i we need at least 3 points from the next 2 games and i do not think we will get them. I really hope and pray i am wrong.
Arguments are fine.. but knock off the personal insults please
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11769
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Barlow Boy »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sat Nov 08, 2025 12:35 pm A heavy defeat tomorrow, and that could be it.
Don’t think I’ll be far off here.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

I said 4.
Based on a Forest loss & a few heavy defeats against the bigger fish.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2234
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Johnthewhite »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 4:09 pm Don’t think I’ll be far off here.
Sad, sad day but I think his time is up, it will sting though as the board are responsible for the squad we currently have. Time will tell if the players are good enough with a new manager at the helm but I have to say I am planning on trips to Hull and Blackburn next season ☹️
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by pjm2019 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 1:26 pm I think you know the answer.
And so do I
There are so idiots on here. I have said a number of times YOU ARE WRONG. Who is weasel NOT ME
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Cjay »

If he mentions possession or newly promoted team or 1ppg in the press conference after that he should be sacked on the spot
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 4:26 pm There are so idiots on here. I have said a number of times YOU ARE WRONG. Who is weasel NOT ME
He so is you 👍🏼
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by pjm2019 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 4:27 pm He so is you 👍🏼
I will start a new topic asking for Weasel to appear. You are like a lot of fans on here, head in the sand
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 4:26 pm If he mentions possession or newly promoted team or 1ppg in the press conference after that he should be sacked on the spot
I feel no joy in this debacle with Farke mainly because most likely his replacement will be a crab like side step with a tedious embarrassing slide to relegation.
This is the definition of pissing your chance against a wall.
If that even is a saying
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 4:29 pm I will start a new topic asking for Weasel to appear. You are like a lot of fans on here, head in the sand
No mine is up my arse picking daisies as you well know.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41698
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Cjay »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 4:30 pm I feel no joy in this debacle with Farke mainly because most likely his replacement will be a crab like side step with a tedious embarrassing slide to relegation.
This is the definition of pissing your chance against a wall.
If that even is a saying
My lack of faith in the owners to do anything slightly ambitious our outside the Box thinking are the only reason in my mind for keeping Farke.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Post Reply