Cricket 2026

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79039
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sun Nov 16, 2025 1:31 pm Just been trying to find out how to watch the highlights. So far, only one hour on TNT/Discovery :duno:
Is it not on Sky?

Might have to be fawanews then.. But way to kill cricket for good in this country, Sky Sports, TNT and Game Pass would cost me over 100 quid a month if I were to have all three.

Possible highlights on iplayer ... it says, no clue what that actually means
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11778
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Barlow Boy »

The Ashes are live on BT/TNT.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by whiteswan »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sun Nov 16, 2025 2:11 pm The Ashes are live on BT/TNT.
BT/TNT and Discovery but I won't be watching as it starts at 2.00am. I thought Discovery (for which I have the app) would have shown extended highlights during the day but its only one hour in the afternoon. Maybe I'll try iplayer nearer the time as faaip suggests. The ashes are so important I can't believe that highlights arent available :(
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11778
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Barlow Boy »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sun Nov 16, 2025 2:41 pm BT/TNT and Discovery but I won't be watching as it starts at 2.00am. I thought Discovery (for which I have the app) would have shown extended highlights during the day but its only one hour in the afternoon. Maybe I'll try iplayer nearer the time as faaip suggests. The ashes are so important I can't believe that highlights arent available :(
I see what you mean, poor that.

We have BT/TNT, I might catch some of the end sessions (morning here) but there’s no chance during the night. I’m way too old for that 🙄🙄🙄
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sun Nov 16, 2025 2:41 pm BT/TNT and Discovery but I won't be watching as it starts at 2.00am. I thought Discovery (for which I have the app) would have shown extended highlights during the day but its only one hour in the afternoon. Maybe I'll try iplayer nearer the time as faaip suggests. The ashes are so important I can't believe that highlights arent available :(
I would have had at least three & half hours sleep by 2am, with another five hours under the quilt before waking up. :sleep:
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14637
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by hector »

faaip was up at 2am this morning and on site here :shock:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79039
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

hector wrote: ↑Sun Nov 16, 2025 5:34 pm faaip was up at 2am this morning and on site here :shock:
I was still up at 4 am .. and then awake and up by 9.00 .. I don't sleep well these days, if I'm lucky I get 4/5 hours.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: ↑Sun Nov 16, 2025 5:34 pm faaip was up at 2am this morning and on site here :shock:
Big brother Hec is watching :mrgreen:
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14637
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by hector »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sun Nov 16, 2025 6:12 pm Big brother Hec is watching :mrgreen:
When I get up, I just like to see who is on here....
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: ↑Sun Nov 16, 2025 6:36 pm When I get up, I just like to see who is on here....
When I get up everyone's already been on here!
User avatar
Finnatic
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6708
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Finnatic »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 17, 2025 8:04 pm When I get up everyone's already been on here!
Even the American members have been on before you 😉
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by whiteswan »

Finnatic wrote: ↑Mon Nov 17, 2025 8:16 pm Even the American members have been on before you 😉
Cheeky.... :)
User avatar
BobHirst
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by BobHirst »

Finnatic wrote: ↑Mon Nov 17, 2025 8:16 pm Even the American members have been on before you 😉
That's a big reason why I don't post that much on here. By the time I visit the site it's 3 or 4 pm UK time and most of the relevant opinions have been expressed by then.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14637
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by hector »

BobHirst wrote: ↑Mon Nov 17, 2025 10:08 pm That's a big reason why I don't post that much on here. By the time I visit the site it's 3 or 4 pm UK time and most of the relevant opinions have been expressed by then.
Your opinion is always welcome and relevant Bob.......
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
ShaunL
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1274
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:20 am
Location: Fremantle

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by ShaunL »

1st test in Perth 2.20 am your time.
2nd test Brisbane 4.00 am your time must be day-night test.
Next 3 tests start 11.30 pm your time.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by whiteswan »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sun Nov 16, 2025 4:50 pm I see what you mean, poor that.

We have BT/TNT, I might catch some of the end sessions (morning here) but there’s no chance during the night. I’m way too old for that 🙄🙄🙄
I think I've sussed it :duno: The discovery app allows you to watch something live or watch from the start so hopefully it'll be the same fo the ashes....
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11778
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Barlow Boy »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Thu Nov 20, 2025 2:54 pm I think I've sussed it :duno: The discovery app allows you to watch something live or watch from the start so hopefully it'll be the same fo the ashes....
Yeah, the best we can do, recording it and watching it back as if it’s live.

Obviously, not the same though ☹️
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by whiteswan »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Thu Nov 20, 2025 3:36 pm Yeah, the best we can do, recording it and watching it back as if it’s live.

Obviously, not the same though ☹️
I've only got the streaming app so it won't record, but hopefully will have the watch from the start button.... :-D ....I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes...(if it goes :lol: )
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11778
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Barlow Boy »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Thu Nov 20, 2025 5:21 pm I've only got the streaming app so it won't record, but hopefully will have the watch from the start button.... :-D ....I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes...(if it goes :lol: )
Good Luck 🙏🙏🙏
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79039
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Well that’s a good start. Crawley gone first over
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Post Reply