CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 15, 2026 11:25 am
2 questions, is Buonanotte carrying a handbag and what is that other thing in his hand ?
I was wondering that too. Google told me this:
This item is a yerba mate tea gourd with a bombilla straw, representing a traditional South American beverage set.
1964white wrote: ↑Sun Feb 15, 2026 11:24 am
I'm unsure we've blown £50m, we needed a squad which we current have, James.
Okafor & Longstaff have scored goals & had their moments,
Tanaka and Gnonto have also had some good moments this year. In regard to the previous post it isn't just a case of selling players but can you get a replacement that is better with the money you can get for them? Also ripping up a bit of a squad and would the new players want to start etc? Also how do you judge beforehand who will do well and who won't? Doubt any of us would have had Gruev ahead of Tanaka. What happened if DCL and Nmecha both had injuries etc
Doesn't do us much harm to have been able to judge them over the year and then if we survive decide to move them on.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
Cowboy Dan wrote: ↑Sun Feb 15, 2026 11:33 am
I was wondering that too. Google told me this:
This item is a yerba mate tea gourd with a bombilla straw, representing a traditional South American beverage set.
Yep, yep, that's what I thought too, is that a yerba mate tea gourd with a bombilla straw, representing a traditional South American beverage set I thought
........................
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Cowboy Dan wrote: ↑Sun Feb 15, 2026 11:33 am
I was wondering that too. Google told me this:
This item is a yerba mate tea gourd with a bombilla straw, representing a traditional South American beverage set.
I can just imagine him walking into the dressing room with his handbag and a Yerba blah blah blah in the 60’s/70’s, wonder who’d be the first to shove them somewhere dark.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 15, 2026 11:41 am
I can just imagine him walking into the dressing room with his handbag and a Yerba blah blah blah in the 60’s/70’s, wonder who’d be the first to shove them somewhere dark.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sun Feb 15, 2026 11:43 am
Wonder what the owners think given flogging them is part of their business plan.
What's better for business a good cup run raising the club's profile or flogging a young player for a couple of million? It may be part of a business plan but it all depends on the quality of the young players. Sadly it may be that Harry Gray is the best of a bad bunch.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
The Subhuman wrote: ↑Sun Feb 15, 2026 11:35 am
Yep, yep, that's what I thought too, is that a yerba mate tea gourd with a bombilla straw, representing a traditional South American beverage set I thought
........................
I thought that Buanonotte had probably been replaced by a time traveller and it was a drinking vessel from the past. They loved their handbags in the past so I think the chances are I will be proven right.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain