Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style ~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Finnatic wrote: ↑Sun Apr 12, 2026 3:53 pm
Oddly, they are the two games I’m nervous about more than any others.
I know what you mean. There will be some fans who think its just a case of turning up and taking 3 points from each of them because we are at home and they are the 2 bottom clubs.
They are both going to be hard games and the nerves wont help either. Easier said than done, but we have enough in our squad to beat both teams, but we need to start of on the front foot. The longer each games goes and we are not in front then the harder they become.
As i have said in a few other posts, its in our own hands, we just need to be brave enough and grab it.
Irish Ian wrote: ↑Sun Apr 12, 2026 4:04 pm
The longer this goes on the more I see West Ham and Forest getting points, so I think we will need Spurs to be awful.
Those injuries must be awful to handle, I just hope the sides they play will be in contention for something.
Next weekend could be critical (assuming we lose tomorrow)
We play Wolves then Forest play Burnley.
I think West Ham will survive, they have momentum and easily the best form of us all for basically this calendar year.
Spurs have been so poor for so long, do the players have the fight? I imagine most of them are already on the phone to their agents.
If we don't beat Wolves though next weekend then I'd be very worried.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style ~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Portsmouth 2-0 up v Ipswich.
A bit like Leeds last night, an important and maybe unexpected 3 points in prospect to take them away from the relegation zone.
Would leave Leicester in serious trouble. They mightn’t get to play Spurs in the Championship next season.
Pullhard wrote: ↑Tue Apr 14, 2026 8:33 pm
Portsmouth 2-0 up v Ipswich.
A bit like Leeds last night, an important and maybe unexpected 3 points in prospect to take them away from the relegation zone.
Would leave Leicester in serious trouble. They mightn’t get to play Spurs in the Championship next season.