Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by Barlow Boy »

Good news, I thought, I’ll only miss one home game when I go to Australia.

Bad news, it’s Man U 😢😢😢
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23144
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by SG90 »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Jun 19, 2026 12:13 pm Good news, I thought, I’ll only miss one home game when I go to Australia.

Bad news, it’s Man U 😢😢😢
I'll happily look after it for you 8-)
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by Barlow Boy »

SG90 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 19, 2026 2:23 pm I'll happily look after it for you 8-)
🤣🤣🤣
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9748
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by CUSSIE01 »

SG90 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 19, 2026 2:23 pm I'll happily look after it for you 8-)
You’re so kind SG, BB would probably be stressed on holiday thinking about his lonely season ticket sitting there all forlorn. Plus you’re quicker off the mark than me 😔
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155376
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Jun 19, 2026 12:13 pm Good news, I thought, I’ll only miss one home game when I go to Australia.

Bad news, it’s Man U 😢😢😢
Ouch!!!!
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155376
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by 1964white »

I hope they don't switch the Brentford home game to a Sunday or Monday or else I'll miss it.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by Barlow Boy »

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Jun 19, 2026 4:13 pm I hope they don't switch the Brentford home game to a Sunday or Monday or else I'll miss it.
Good Luck 👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by Johnthewhite »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Jun 19, 2026 12:13 pm Good news, I thought, I’ll only miss one home game when I go to Australia.

Bad news, it’s Man U 😢😢😢
Serves you right for getting tickets at OT last season when I couldn't :lol: :lol:
User avatar
wilsdenwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by wilsdenwhite »

Sky Sports opening weekend and it looks like TNT have got Hull v Man U on the Saturday.

Fixtures.png
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9748
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by CUSSIE01 »

IMG_4426.jpeg
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by Barlow Boy »

[media] [/media]
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by Barlow Boy »

[media] [/media]
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23144
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by SG90 »

I think I'll do Leipzig, looks more interesting
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by Barlow Boy »

SG90 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 26, 2026 1:08 pm I think I'll do Leipzig, looks more interesting
I’ll be doing both to keep my 15 year run going for as long as possible 🤣🤣🤣.

That said, I’ve got an engagement party sometime in August (date TBC) so may miss one of these.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79110
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by The Subhuman »

Image


For anyone local wishing to watch our younguns v Wednesday, Fleetwood or Barnsley...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Finnatic
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6716
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by Finnatic »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri Jun 26, 2026 5:03 pm Image


For anyone local wishing to watch our younguns v Wednesday, Fleetwood or Barnsley...
When is this? And how, is it on LUTV?
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9748
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Centenary Pavilion booked for the Hull game in March, needed at least 5 tickets & no way we’d get them together through the membership so had no option. Got a decent deal & can guarantee it’s cheaper than through the Leeds site when they eventually go on sale 🤔
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79110
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by The Subhuman »

Finnatic wrote: ↑Sat Jun 27, 2026 9:48 am When is this? And how, is it on LUTV?
Well I don't know... I doubt the fixtures have been set yet. It's our 21's v EFL teams of course. I'd imagine very likely on LUTV, think it was last year
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23144
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by SG90 »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri Jun 26, 2026 5:03 pm Image


For anyone local wishing to watch our younguns v Wednesday, Fleetwood or Barnsley...
Oh dear, that's a bit embarrassing for the wendies playing our u21s :lol:
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11786
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Leeds United 2026/27 Fixtures

Post by Barlow Boy »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Sat Jun 27, 2026 11:02 am Centenary Pavilion booked for the Hull game in March, needed at least 5 tickets & no way we’d get them together through the membership so had no option. Got a decent deal & can guarantee it’s cheaper than through the Leeds site when they eventually go on sale 🤔
Hopefully see you there mate 👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Post Reply