Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Assuming we sign Trafford how many more incomings this transfer window

Poll ended at Sun Aug 09, 2026 4:38 pm

0
2
10%
1
3
15%
2
9
45%
3
6
30%
4
0
No votes
5
0
No votes
6
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 20

User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2711
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by pjm2019 »

....
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3296
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Here we go boys and girls :rol:

I was going to choose 12 but it only goes up to 6 :dun:
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41788
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by Cjay »

I went 3.

We probably ideally need 5 or 6 but I doubt we get it all done.

3 after Trafford I mean.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3296
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

12
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21213
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by Jaydog »

Yes Maurice. Been waiting all day for this.
2 is my guess.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11798
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by Barlow Boy »

After Trafford, Tarik and Wilson, went for a hopeful 3.

Back Up for Trafford, a number 10 (if that’s not Wilson) and a Striker.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
BlackHillsPaul
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 4521
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Location: Arizona, USA

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

I think after Wilson, Muharemovic, and Trafford we might sign two more. I think another LB/LWB, and a #10 or Striker.

In reality, I'd be happy of we could get the LB/LWB onboard. Because I think Farke will be forced to stay the course tactically with a 3-5-2. That currently puts either Aaronson or Wilson in the midfield in a more attacking role with Ampadu and Stach. And I actually like it and think it's an upgrade over last season.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79214
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by The Subhuman »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:25 pm Yes Maurice. Been waiting all day for this.
2 is my guess.
Some people call him the gangster of love
Last edited by The Subhuman on Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21213
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by Jaydog »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:34 pm So people call him the gangster of love
Or a space cowboy
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79214
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by The Subhuman »

I'd take

Paxiao
Back up goalie
Hugo Bueno from Wolves
Nicolo Tresoldi from Brugge
True DMF
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7088
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by DDB220 »

I am not tempting fate, we need to offload some players first IMO.

Besides Perri and Darlow , the leavers thus far were not in the first team squad.

I suspect most of the action will be towards the end of window.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11798
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by Barlow Boy »

DDB220 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 06, 2026 6:55 pm I am not tempting fate, we need to offload some players first IMO.

Besides Perri and Darlow , the leavers thus far were not in the first team squad.

I suspect most of the action will be towards the end of window.
Struijk.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8800
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by Chilli D »

We absolutely need a back up keeper plus a 9 and a 10 but I doubt we'll get all three
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
onemoreslogan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 815
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by onemoreslogan »

I'd like four:

Keeper
LB: G-love is a little injury prone
9
10

But I voted two. It'll be keeper and one of 9/10 imo.
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19725
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by weasel »

I reckon
back up keeper
defender who can play central and left (or alternatively play both flanks enabling JJ to be able to play centreback if needed but us still having cover on the flanks)
a hybrid striker who can either also play 10 or on the wing (a bit like Okafor).

Would think that would be it unless Tanaka, Gruev, Bornauw or others from the first team squad left.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7088
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by DDB220 »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Thu Aug 06, 2026 7:33 pm
Struijk.
Forgot about him :lol:
User avatar
JoeDenver
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:58 pm

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by JoeDenver »

Backup GK, LWB/RWB (Aarons, I suspect), and another attacker (either a striker or a winger/10).

Any outgoings will make this list subject to change…
Fly Fishing, Skiing, and The Damned United
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19725
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by weasel »

JoeDenver wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2026 7:23 pm Backup GK, LWB/RWB (Aarons, I suspect), and another attacker (either a striker or a winger/10).

Any outgoings will make this list subject to change…
My feeling is that we would be looking for a left footed centreback/fullback for better balance.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79214
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by The Subhuman »

Please don't mention Aarons, if we ignore him he might go away
Last edited by The Subhuman on Sun Aug 09, 2026 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
JoeDenver
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4124
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:58 pm

Re: Assuming we sign trafford how many more incoming in this transfer window

Post by JoeDenver »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Sat Aug 08, 2026 8:39 pm Please don't mention Aaron's, if we ignore him he might go away
Apologies, call it a suspicion I’ve had for more than a year now…that familiarity dynamic between he and Farke seems insatiable. Personally, I’d be keen on a player from Germany that leverages the Red Bull and Farke networks to unearth another Stach-type signing. What a find he has been!! Hoping for a similar repeat this window.
Fly Fishing, Skiing, and The Damned United
Post Reply