Ellandback1 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 10, 2026 4:50 pmHe had an entire week of training, and didn't get a single minute on the pitch with less than 2 weeks left of the season
I don't think he did, he was due back on the 2nd but was granted extra time off for personal reasons by the club. It was reported at the time.
If he was back at our training facilities last week it was likely late last week and of course the first day or so would be the testing stage
I would guess today is his first training day but that's only a guess.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
weasel wrote: ↑Mon Aug 10, 2026 4:50 pm
Not just footballers. By all accounts you have been to many a party where you have been confused by body parts.
Although the less said about how you go down the better considering this is a c*nting family forum!
Yes we used to play Muffin the Mule back in those days. Barry Cameltoe was brilliant at it.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Assault
The Argentinians would laugh at that being described as assault. Merely a “hows it going youngster”. Have a gentle rub on the tummy you young scallywag.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 10, 2026 5:26 pm
Assault
The Argentinians would laugh at that being described as assault. Merely a “hows it going youngster”. Have a gentle rub on the tummy you young scallywag.
Mary Sloan on passing me in the school corridor, punched me in the solar plexus, and it was sufficient for me to crumble to the floor, making sounds of a starter motor barely turning over on an extremely cold morning. It was then that I surmised that she must be in love with me.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style ~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 10, 2026 4:27 pm
Gray is definitely learning fast.
Punched in the stomach but goes down holding his face.
Footballers are definitely confused by body parts.
Yes, I didn't like that. Hopefully it's drilled out of him and he doesn't do it again.
SG90 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 10, 2026 8:41 pm
Yes, I didn't like that. Hopefully it's drilled out of him and he doesn't do it again.
Hopefully something along the lines of it brought tears to his eyes and he didn't want anyone to see it. I'm with you though if it was holding his face/head to suggest it was an assault to the head then he should be ashamed of himself and hopefully won't do that in a Leeds shirt.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain