Jo...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Jo...

Post by Emsley »

See I got it right now! :-D :lol:
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
revieboy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1450
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm
Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans

Re: Jo...

Post by revieboy »

You are indeed a strange one!! :-D
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Re: Jo...

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Emsley wrote:See I got it right now! :-D :lol:
Not funny. Don't be a prick.

This may be a thread admin would like to delete.
Image
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: Jo...

Post by Emsley »

Dr.Leeds wrote: Not funny. Don't be a prick.

This may be a thread admin would like to delete.
Im not been a prick think you may have the wrong impression of me.
Jo said I got her name wrong three times!
There is no malice on my part what so ever here I assure all. :doh:
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
revieboy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1450
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm
Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans

Re: Jo...

Post by revieboy »

Yeah you didnt get that why you put Joe instead of Jo led to the Twiggs and Joe comment.

No malice here at all
User avatar
joelufc20
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2099
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Lincoln UK

Re: Jo...

Post by joelufc20 »

Thoughty ears were burning to end all confusion call me Joseph
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND



[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: Jo...

Post by Emsley »

Yeah, there is about 3 Jo/joes knocking about!
I was a but drunk last night thought it would be nice to say "hey I got your name now!"
Im terrible with names, I called the guitarist in the band I was in "John" for 2 months and his name was Russ!
I probably sip a bit too much ale to be honest! :)
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
joluafc4eva

Re: Jo...

Post by joluafc4eva »

Nice one Ems - easy once to get the hang of it.

No offence taken in the first place, but I do prefer to be called Jo as I am female as apposed to Joe.
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: Jo...

Post by Emsley »

joluafc4eva wrote:Nice one Ems - easy once to get the hang of it.

No offence taken in the first place, but I do prefer to be called Jo as I am female as apposed to Joe.
Ok, thought i was gonna be hung out to dry for a moment there. :shock: :wink:
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
joluafc4eva

Re: Jo...

Post by joluafc4eva »

Emsley wrote: Ok, thought i was gonna be hung out to dry for a moment there. :shock: :wink:
Course not :)
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: Jo...

Post by Emsley »

Yay! :-D
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
JonTheBassist
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: Jo...

Post by JonTheBassist »

Emsley wrote:Yeah, there is about 3 Jo/joes knocking about!
I was a but drunk last night thought it would be nice to say "hey I got your name now!"
Im terrible with names, I called the guitarist in the band I was in "John" for 2 months and his name was Russ!
I probably sip a bit too much ale to be honest! :)
:roflmao: Yeah dude, i got exactly the same problem, I called my ex frontman Mike for months when his name was actually mark! funny s**t.
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: Jo...

Post by HarryofOz »

Jo will forgive anything except for eating meat and playing crap for Leeds :wink:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78986
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Jo...

Post by The Subhuman »

Nowt wrong with being a carnivore
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
JonTheBassist
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: Jo...

Post by JonTheBassist »

Ah nice Jo, so you also vegetarian? Kudos to you :)
rab_rant

Re: Jo...

Post by rab_rant »

Emsley wrote: Im terrible with names, I called the guitarist in the band I was in "John" for 2 months and his name was Russ!
Trigger always called Rodney Dave, and it always got a laugh.
joluafc4eva

Re: Jo...

Post by joluafc4eva »

JonTheBassist wrote:Ah nice Jo, so you also vegetarian? Kudos to you :)
Yeah, hate the thought of eating helpless animals. They have every right to live as we do.
User avatar
nickjett
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Re: Jo...

Post by nickjett »

Jo would it make you feel better if the animals where to fight back? Or would you still be a veggie? :?
joluafc4eva

Re: Jo...

Post by joluafc4eva »

nickjett wrote:Jo would it make you feel better if the animals where to fight back? Or would you still be a veggie? :?
So long as the animals win :-D
BrotherofDr.Leeds
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:38 am
Location: Home of the Gods, Leeds.

Re: Jo...

Post by BrotherofDr.Leeds »

Coming soon to a theatre near you......

The Lambinator

"I'll be baaaaaaaaaack"
The original Yorkshire pudding.
Post Reply