⭐ Insert Player Ratings Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [rate] BBCode for player ratings voting.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
⚽ Insert Match Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [match] BBCode for match thread.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
🔑 Build Keywords Tag
×
Keywords are auto-suggested from your post content. Click to remove any, or add your own below.
Analysing post...
Add
Cancel
Insert BBCode
For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our
FAQs .
Help support the site by using our
Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from
Amazon .
BrotherofDr.Leeds
Youth Team
Posts: 72 Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:38 am
Location: Home of the Gods, Leeds.
Post
by BrotherofDr.Leeds » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 am
Outdated and uneccessary idea.
Any chance of changing the timer on the forums to reflect the changed time in real life? People are replying to posts before they are written. I'm posting things in the future as well and it's confused me, and now I don't know what my name is or where I live.
Halp!
The original Yorkshire pudding.
BrotherofDr.Leeds
Youth Team
Posts: 72 Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:38 am
Location: Home of the Gods, Leeds.
Post
by BrotherofDr.Leeds » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:12 am
Oh God! I will have posted that in one hour. What happens if I don't post it? I might never be born!
(And before anyone says it, shush...... Just shush.)
The original Yorkshire pudding.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Posts: 16442 Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Post
by HarryofOz » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 am
User control panel
Board preferences
- set the time to whatever time you want
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
BrotherofDr.Leeds
Youth Team
Posts: 72 Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:38 am
Location: Home of the Gods, Leeds.
Post
by BrotherofDr.Leeds » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 am
Cheers
The original Yorkshire pudding.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Posts: 15033 Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:
Post
by YorkshireSquare » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:15 am
I've changed the default board time, if you still have issues change it in your control panel as Harry says.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Posts: 16442 Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Post
by HarryofOz » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:19 am
BrotherofDr.Leeds wrote: Cheers
You are most welcome
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.