One fan on their forum reckons:
Sounds like a challenge.I'm looking forward to this, 6,200 Leeds fans or not i can't remember any away team at the Ricoh, where we have had a big crowd that have come cloose to outsinging us

Sounds like a challenge.I'm looking forward to this, 6,200 Leeds fans or not i can't remember any away team at the Ricoh, where we have had a big crowd that have come cloose to outsinging us

Those fans seem reasonable I poked around their board a little.CardiffWhite wrote:http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/7 ... al-Support
One fan on their forum reckons:
Sounds like a challenge.







Beat them on the pitch. Beat them in the stands. 2-0.joluafc4eva wrote: What


Dr.Leeds wrote: Beat them on the pitch. Beat them in the stands. 2-0.

Just a clock up then. :mrgreen:faaip wrote:
Twas 2-0 when I posted

Think you need to turn your clock back. It was 3-2 to Leeds according to the time you posted.faaip wrote:2-0

joluafc4eva wrote: Think you need to turn your clock back. It was 3-2 to Leeds according to the time you posted.

Change it in yer user control panel! DOH!faaip wrote:
forum clock is an hour fast



