Hearing it will be closer to 5K, with ground separation? Can't have all those horrid Leeds fans in our library now?Telepres wrote: 12,000 roughly, I think
FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
- LUFCkent
- Ballboy

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 pm
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
My first Leeds game was against Arsenal in the FA Cup - we won 1-0......it was 1972 at Wembley
I'm only a LUFC member, not ST holder and I was at Old Trafford. Hopefully get a ticket to Emirates this time via Kent Whites.
Great draw - prefer to be underdog. I was dreading drawing Dover Athletic!
I'm only a LUFC member, not ST holder and I was at Old Trafford. Hopefully get a ticket to Emirates this time via Kent Whites.
Great draw - prefer to be underdog. I was dreading drawing Dover Athletic!
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
He asked how many ST Holders Leeds had as a whole didn't he. Or have I misread (I did start early today :mrgreen: )?Twiggster wrote: Hearing it will be closer to 5K, with ground separation? Can't have all those horrid Leeds fans in our library now?![]()
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
A disgusting day here that was! The turkscum running riot and attacking Danish women and kids in the main shopping area. Robbing shops and harassing innocent folks.Telepres wrote: Arsenal fans fought with that unmentionable side in Copenhagen after the Leeds incident. Can't see him getting much support to be honest. More likely to be 59,999 on 1.
Glad to say that FCK and Brondby fans united that day to go into town and sort the scum out and join the Arsenal fans, once they heard about it.
The turks got a hiding, I'm glad to say :thup:
-
MeeTa
- Manager

- Posts: 4456
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
- Twitter: @EirikOstrem
- Location: A place you cant afford to live
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
goodbye to you arsenal, i will laugh when watching this on sky, you had no chance against the whites, now were celebrating life, going wild this fantastic night. we had joy we had fun playing arsenal in the sun, now the time has come for leeds to be number one.... :D

- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
Who did we get?? I cant be arsed reading this thread tonite Im too tired.

-
MeeTa
- Manager

- Posts: 4456
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
- Twitter: @EirikOstrem
- Location: A place you cant afford to live
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
essexwhite wrote:Who did we get?? I cant be arsed reading this thread tonite Im too tired.
you couldnt get who were playin from readin my remix of seasons in the sun?

- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
Good one Tessexwhite wrote:Who did we get?? I cant be arsed reading this thread tonite Im too tired.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
- Crude
- Superstar

- Posts: 5674
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: 'Merica
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
Just found out about the draw after being away all day at a family function. Should be a great match for the supporters who can get tickets. Arse nil, dirty leeds win.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
- Kepler
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 787
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:20 am
- Location: Copenhagen
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
not happy with this at all. Would rather play skum or the ruskis, if it had to be one of the top sides.......

Winning doesn't really matter as longe as you win
- Vinnie Jones
- JonTheBassist
- First Team

- Posts: 1070
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm
- Location: South Africa
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
Nah, this is great! I think we'll give them a good match
Grayson is King
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
Chelsea in the next round
then we have faced the supposed top five in cup competitions in the last 18 months
- JonTheBassist
- First Team

- Posts: 1070
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm
- Location: South Africa
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
I hope so '64, but TBH i dont see us pulling it off against the arse this time.... i dont wanna sound negative. Just being realistic. Should be a good game anyway tho!
- matt leeds
- First Team

- Posts: 1282
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 pm
- Location: Doncaster
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
We all thought the scum would batter us and look what happened. I was there and even in the 90th minute I was saying to revieboy I bet they beat us 2 - 1 in fergie time!JonTheBassist wrote:I hope so '64, but TBH i dont see us pulling it off against the arse this time.... i dont wanna sound negative. Just being realistic. Should be a good game anyway tho!
Leeds is in my blood, always will be.
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
- JonTheBassist
- First Team

- Posts: 1070
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm
- Location: South Africa
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
Yeah for sure man, but i dont think arsenal will underestimate us this time....its still not impossible to cause an upset i guess... lets hold thumbsmatt leeds wrote: We all thought the scum would batter us and look what happened. I was there and even in the 90th minute I was saying to revieboy I bet they beat us 2 - 1 in fergie time!
Grayson is King
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
Agree with that. Was saying to a mate last night, Wenger desperately needs a trophy and he's been f*cked over by Leeds on a few occasions when going for trophies.JonTheBassist wrote: Yeah for sure man, but i dont think arsenal will underestimate us this time
- cat in the hat
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 341
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:30 am
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
Yeah, their not going to want to appear as if their desperate, but also, their going to want to win this. Their not going to put out their kids.Telepres wrote:Agree with that. Was saying to a mate last night, Wenger desperately needs a trophy and he's been f*cked over by Leeds on a few occasions when going for trophies.
Im dyslexic, get over it!
- matt leeds
- First Team

- Posts: 1282
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 pm
- Location: Doncaster
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
It will give us a taste of whats to come if we do manage promotion this season.
Leeds is in my blood, always will be.
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: FA Cup draw TODAY at 6pm live on ITV
I was enjoying the game until the 80th minute when i realised we had a chance of winning the game & started to feel the nerves, then thought of Fergie time & i came to my senses thinking the very same Matt, 2 goals in injury time. Never happened & we were all in seventh heavenmatt leeds wrote: We all thought the scum would batter us and look what happened. I was there and even in the 90th minute I was saying to revieboy I bet they beat us 2 - 1 in fergie time!