Scum v Schalke

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Tommy Rose
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Porsgrunn Norway

Re: Scum v Schalke

Post by Tommy Rose »

joluafc4eva wrote:Each to there own I suppose, but I wouldnt have thought any Leeds fan wouldnt hate the scum but then again I dont hate Chelsea so Ive just contradicted myself :-D
Well said Jo,each to their own :)
Armleywhite

Re: Scum v Schalke

Post by Armleywhite »

Tommy Rose wrote: Go fu*ck yourself Armley,too many on here think there opinion is the only one that
counts,put it on the back of a stamp what some of you know,and know i don't hate
United,i played and at an high level all my career,and when you've done that you
appreciate good football,obviously your one of the sheep who follow the crowd
and if you admit or not most of it is down to jealousy.
Ahh, i see we have a self opinionated expert in our midst. Sheep am I? So be it! Run along little man with big ego syndrome! :wink:
Armleywhite

Re: Scum v Schalke

Post by Armleywhite »

Tommy Rose wrote: Well said Jo,each to their own :)
Have been longing to say this for ages....

"OH the Irony"
Tommy Rose
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Porsgrunn Norway

Re: Scum v Schalke

Post by Tommy Rose »

Baaaaa
joluafc4eva

Re: Scum v Schalke

Post by joluafc4eva »

Well, it comes to something when we have fellow Leeds fans falling out over scum :shock:
Tommy Rose
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Porsgrunn Norway

Re: Scum v Schalke

Post by Tommy Rose »

I aint falling out with nobody Jo,does it make me a lesser Leeds
fan cause i don't have the same feelings as others??
joluafc4eva

Re: Scum v Schalke

Post by joluafc4eva »

Tommy Rose wrote:I aint falling out with nobody Jo,does it make me a lesser Leeds
fan cause i don't have the same feelings as others??
Of course it doesnt - like I say I dont hate Chelsea but Im still Leeds through and through but it just seems Leeds fans are arguing over scum.
User avatar
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5674
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: Scum v Schalke

Post by Crude »

Good grief, this thread is still active, hairdryer time.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155450
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Scum v Schalke

Post by 1964white »

Crude United wrote:Good grief, this thread is still active, hairdryer time.
Yes & haven't had my six-penny worth yet :lol:

I know, I know i started this thread, only contributing to the game though

I do have views on the top five :shock:
Post Reply