Review from my Leeds Trip - A Big Thanks!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
davy crockett

Re: Review from my Leeds Trip - A Big Thanks!

Post by davy crockett »

LUFC_Madcap wrote:Match corrected (running on 4 hours sleep after a long night last night)... photos will get a link tonight if I remember when I get home. I've got most of the 1,000+ shots sorted.

It has been mental since I got back in the states... Amazon.com never sleeps and the work I'm doing for them is becoming quite intense.

Working 65 or so hours a week + hiking and camping + out driving the Lotus = little time to do much else other than eat and pass out for some sleep.

I'll try to fix my avatar too Twiggs... just for you. In exchange for a high resolution photo of the floodlights (really want to get a high res of that shot!).


Oh my god , oh my c unt ing god . Out driving the Lotus :roflmao: So do you have a Lotus then by any chance
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Re: Review from my Leeds Trip - A Big Thanks!

Post by Dr.Leeds »

davy crockett wrote:


Oh my god , oh my c unt ing god . Out driving the Lotus :roflmao: So do you have a Lotus then by any chance
Do I take it you will be telling people what you really think after your opening pleasantries Davy? :roll:
Image
davy crockett

Re: Review from my Leeds Trip - A Big Thanks!

Post by davy crockett »

Dr.Leeds wrote:
Do I take it you will be telling people what you really think after your opening pleasantries Davy? :roll:


Oh come on friend , how pathetic is that spending my time driving the Lotus . I have a top of the range Audi i dont say i spend my time driving the Audi ffs .
Do you say you spend your time driving the Fiesta or the Skoda .
User avatar
Telepres
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Review from my Leeds Trip - A Big Thanks!

Post by Telepres »

davy crockett wrote:


Oh come on friend , how pathetic is that spending my time driving the Lotus . I have a top of the range Audi i dont say i spend my time driving the Audi ffs .
Do you say you spend your time driving the Fiesta or the Skoda .
I miss Wiljoy. You couldn't hold a candle to him.
white.riot

Re: Review from my Leeds Trip - A Big Thanks!

Post by white.riot »

davy crockett wrote:


Oh come on friend , how pathetic is that spending my time driving the Lotus . I have a top of the range Audi i dont say i spend my time driving the Audi ffs .
Do you say you spend your time driving the Fiesta or the Skoda .

Love the way you snuck your top of the range Audi into the debate mate :idea: Priceless :lol:
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Re: Review from my Leeds Trip - A Big Thanks!

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Telepres wrote: I miss Wiljoy. You couldn't hold a candle to him.
Ah, Wiljoy. There was a man who drove a top of the range Zimmer frame but was too humble to mention it...
Image
craigboldy
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Kettering

Re: Review from my Leeds Trip - A Big Thanks!

Post by craigboldy »

davy crockett wrote:


Oh come on friend , how pathetic is that spending my time driving the Lotus . I have a top of the range Audi i dont say i spend my time driving the Audi ffs .
Do you say you spend your time driving the Fiesta or the Skoda .
It does speak volumes that your a complete and utter prick tho........ And for the record they don't just have one lotus but a few. So go f**k yourself!

Maybe before coming onto a board you might want to do a little research on the people who are members? He wasn't boasting he has lotus'. Its a passion they have for British Sports cars. If you actually knew the poster you'd know that he is probably one of the most humble people you'd ever meet and wouldn't boast about such things.

What an utter C'UNT!!
Image

Image
Post Reply