Alan Smith

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
Smith, Alan · 1998–2004
Smith, Alan
England Smith, Alan
Forward
b. 28th October 1980 (age 45)
228
Apps
56
Goals
191
Starts
37
Sub Apps
Youth System
Signed 30/06/1998 – 01/08/2004
Youth System → Manchester United (Apprentice)
Last 6 Appearances
15 May 2004 · Premier League
0–1 L
8 May 2004 · Premier League
3–3 D ⚽ Goal ☛
2 May 2004 · Premier League
1–4 L
25 Apr 2004 · Premier League
1–2 L
16 Apr 2004 · Premier League
0–5 L
13 Apr 2004 · Premier League
1–1 D
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Alan Smith

Post by Twiggster »

Damn! Had to out and missed all the fun! :roll:
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79018
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Alan Smith

Post by The Subhuman »

ave we had a visit from EL?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5674
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: Alan Smith

Post by Crude »

Did WACKO have a power failure or something? Davy Croquet's Bum Wanks indeed. :mrgreen:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Alan Smith

Post by becchio bear »

faaip wrote:ave we had a visit from EL?
Funny you should say that faaip :lol: I just read a few posts out to Alf and that's exactly what he said :shock: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
joluafc4eva

Re: Alan Smith

Post by joluafc4eva »

becchio bear wrote:
Funny you should say that faaip :lol: I just read a few posts out to Alf and that's exactly what he said :shock: :bear:
What is EL?
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Alan Smith

Post by becchio bear »

joluafc4eva wrote: What is EL?
More like who Jo! EL is East Leeds a Waccoe poster :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
joluafc4eva

Re: Alan Smith

Post by joluafc4eva »

Oh fair enough
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Alan Smith

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote: More like who Jo! EL is East Leeds a Waccoe poster :bear:
Not anymore he isn't. And I doubt very much it was him
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79018
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Alan Smith

Post by The Subhuman »

Twiggster wrote:
Not anymore he isn't. And I doubt very much it was him

it was one of the creative expletive merchants from t'other place
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Alan Smith

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:
Not anymore he isn't. And I doubt very much it was him
Not a waccoe poster anymore twiggs? Shame I quite liked him :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Eblis Presley
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Re: Alan Smith

Post by Eblis Presley »

Twiggster wrote:
Not anymore he isn't. And I doubt very much it was him
Consistently wrong should be your byline. Are you going to be the one to explain why you've been trawling for personal data based on his ISP?
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79018
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Alan Smith

Post by The Subhuman »

Twiggster wrote:
Not anymore he isn't. And I doubt very much it was him

and EL still posts on Waccoe, his last post was today despite his assertion he prefers DL
Last edited by The Subhuman on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79018
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Alan Smith

Post by The Subhuman »

Eblis Presley wrote:
Consistently wrong should be your byline. Are you going to be the one to explain why you've been trawling for personal data based on his ISP?

evening Mod how's life?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Alan Smith

Post by becchio bear »

Very slickly done Twiggs :roll: Just quote badly and then delete :evil: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Alan Smith

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:Very slickly done Twiggs :roll: Just quote badly and then delete :evil: :bear:
I quoted perfectly and hit send instead of save to reply later... :lol:
Bit busy ATM. Ironing and that :twisted:
Eblis Presley
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Re: Alan Smith

Post by Eblis Presley »

faaip wrote:

evening Mod how's life?
Salutations faaip. It goes on, that's all i'm really sure about.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Alan Smith

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:I quoted perfectly and hit send instead of save to reply later... :lol:
Bit busy ATM. Ironing and that :twisted:
Whatever :roll: :roll: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Alan Smith

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:
Whatever :roll: :roll: :bear:
Hey - you are forever telling us that men can't multi task. :wink:
Eblis Presley
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Re: Alan Smith

Post by Eblis Presley »

Twiggster wrote:Hey - you are forever telling us that men can't multi task. :wink:
Supermen can. Simultaneously being smug, wrong and telling lies has always been well within your compass.

Anyway, no need to be coy and save it for later, what was your reply?
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Alan Smith

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:Hey - you are forever telling us that men can't multi task. :wink:
Ha ha twiggs and no men can't multi task :nahnah: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Post Reply