⭐ Insert Player Ratings Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [rate] BBCode for player ratings voting.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
⚽ Insert Match Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [match] BBCode for match thread.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
🔑 Build Keywords Tag
×
Keywords are auto-suggested from your post content. Click to remove any, or add your own below.
Analysing post...
Add
Cancel
Insert BBCode
For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our
FAQs .
Help support the site by using our
Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from
Amazon .
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155204 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 am
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/504890194?-11130
Looking at that list of players, at least a dozen of those players are either useless, crocked, untried or unproven at championship level
And we are still waiting
worrying times indeed !
Yes i know i must be patient
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Posts: 8966 Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Location: Sunny Doncaster
Post
by Dr.Leeds » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 am
We are looking thin on numbers in goal, right back and central midfield.
We are thin on quality at centre back and left back.
Signings are certainly needed if we are to improve on last season.
joluafc4eva
Post
by joluafc4eva » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 am
eastyorkshirewhite wrote: Life is to short to worry about things you have no control over.
Oh dear, you sound like someone else I know.
Cant help but worry sometimes, especially if you have no control over summat that means a lot to you.
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155204 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 am
eastyorkshirewhite wrote: Life is to short to worry about things you have no control over.
Tbh EY you are correct, i stopped worrying about Leeds United sometime a go, i just turn up at games, support the lads & hope for the best !
revieboy
First Team
Posts: 1450 Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm
Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans
Post
by revieboy » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 am
1964white wrote:
Tbh EY you are correct, i stopped worrying about Leeds United sometime a go, i just turn up at games, support the lads & hope for the best !
I have to agree.
Maybe Graysons plan is to create a tight knit group of players. Showing faith in that core group may create a siege mentality?
ok we all know the fact is ken wont open his wallet.
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155204 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 am
Dr.Leeds wrote: We are looking thin on numbers in goal, right back and central midfield.
We are thin on quality at centre back and left back.
Signings are certainly needed if we are to improve on last season.
Some on here will tell you different - We're going up as champions or play-offs
Right now we have no chance, things could change with four or five imperative & important signings though, we'll just have to wait & see
I'll know our destiny by August
LUFCRACE
Manager
Posts: 3873 Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
Location: Wakefield
Contact:
Post
by LUFCRACE » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 am
meh. it'll be reet.
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
becchio bear
Superstar
Posts: 19296 Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Location: Bramley Leeds
Post
by becchio bear » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:21 am
LUFCRACE wrote: meh. it'll be reet.
^^^^
What she said
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
mchldavies7
First Team
Posts: 1222 Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: Mooching about..
Post
by mchldavies7 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 pm
...How deep is our squad?..I really need to know, coz were livin in a world of...
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"
PaulUSA
First Team
Posts: 2197 Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Arlington, VA
Post
by PaulUSA » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:19 am
eastyorkshirewhite wrote: Life is to short to worry about things you have no control over.
Life is too short, period....err, full stop.
Helplessly hoping
Gino 1959
Superstar
Posts: 11810 Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Post
by Gino 1959 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:40 am
PaulUSA wrote:
Life is too short, period....err, full stop.
Wow - now that is deep
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
drsdadsotherson
First Team
Posts: 1689 Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm
Post
by drsdadsotherson » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:16 am
mchldavies7 wrote: ...How deep is our squad?..I really need to know, coz were livin in a world of...
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets that song in his head because of this thread.
becchio bear
Superstar
Posts: 19296 Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Location: Bramley Leeds
Post
by becchio bear » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 am
drsdadsotherson wrote:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets that song in his head because of this thread.
Me too
It's every time I see this thread title, ie numerous times a day
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
mchldavies7
First Team
Posts: 1222 Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: Mooching about..
Post
by mchldavies7 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 am
Well I just had to do it..its the child in me!
drsdadsotherson wrote:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets that song in his head because of this thread.
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"
LUFCRACE
Manager
Posts: 3873 Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
Location: Wakefield
Contact:
Post
by LUFCRACE » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 am
becchio bear wrote:
Me too
It's every time I see this thread title, ie numerous times a day
me three
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155204 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 am
becchio bear wrote:
Me too
It's every time I see this thread title, ie numerous times a day
You know me & my music BB
Pleased everyone is happy with the thread title
Singalong boys & girls :sing:
dezzy
Manager
Posts: 4249 Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland
Post
by dezzy » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:51 pm
Cant see us having a large pool of quality players next season, were not going to get more than 5 players max? So if we get a couple of injuries i can see us struggling
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155204 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:03 pm
dezzy wrote: Cant see us having a large pool of quality players next season, were not going to get more than 5 players max? So if we get a couple of injuries i can see us struggling
Right now i couldn't agree more
The squad is threadbare, three or four players will probably not make that much difference especially if we suffer any long term injuries !
The Subhuman
Superstar
Posts: 79030 Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county
Post
by The Subhuman » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 pm
1964white wrote:
Right now i couldn't agree more
The squad is threadbare, three or four players will probably not make that much difference especially if we suffer any long term injuries !
You're forgetting what a wonderful ally the
***EMERGENCY LOAN WINDOW*** has been to us
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"