The Visual/Music Discussion Thread
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79044
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
1964white wrote:
We both enjoy Bill & Todd Gino
excellent
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- barryanorak
- Manager

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
Most!
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79044
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
barryanorak wrote:Most!
Dude
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
A name that I had never heard, but thanks to the original post - and some online research - I have now ordered up quite a few of his CDs from my friendly sources in UK. I love getting introduced to new (excellent) music :thup:barryanorak wrote:Thank you for costing me even more money.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
- barryanorak
- Manager

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
Are these the friendly freeby resources?
I've had a bit of an impulse disinhibition problem recently. So much so, I have't had the time to listen to quite a few of the new arrivals and there's still some more to arrive yet.
A brief moratorium mayhave to be imposed on new purchases, but there's just so many...
I've had a bit of an impulse disinhibition problem recently. So much so, I have't had the time to listen to quite a few of the new arrivals and there's still some more to arrive yet.
A brief moratorium mayhave to be imposed on new purchases, but there's just so many...
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
More the friendly before official release date sources! I find the time to listen to most new stuff in the car now when I am driving between meetings - too many other distractions at home.barryanorak wrote:Are these the friendly freeby resources?
I've had a bit of an impulse disinhibition problem recently. So much so, I have't had the time to listen to quite a few of the new arrivals and there's still some more to arrive yet.
A brief moratorium mayhave to be imposed on new purchases, but there's just so many...
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
- Crude
- Superstar

- Posts: 5674
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: 'Merica
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
Anyone listen to online radio? This is one that is good while at work, keeps my stress level manageable.
http://www.radiogaia.com.br/
http://www.radiogaia.com.br/
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
- Frusciante Is God
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm
- Location: Newcastle
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
You're welcome.Gino 1959 wrote:
A name that I had never heard, but thanks to the original post - and some online research - I have now ordered up quite a few of his CDs from my friendly sources in UK. I love getting introduced to new (excellent) music :thup:

- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
Apropos - where were we in the polls. I can't remember what the last one was, it was so long ago.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
Chilling tonight: My feet up on the dog, who is lying next to me....family gone to bed. SOOO peaceful
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155246
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
Regrettable/embarrassing purchases !Twiggster wrote:Apropos - where were we in the polls. I can't remember what the last one was, it was so long ago.
-
white.riot
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
1964white wrote:
Regrettable/embarrassing purchases !
I see folk have actually started buying new stuff so that they can participate in this poll!
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
No disagreement from me there Gessagessa wrote:
Superb song from an equally superb album
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155246
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
Nor me !Guildford White wrote:
No disagreement from me there Gessa
-
gessa
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
Another wonderful song from another wonderful album I've been listening to today
Cheers Leon for the introduction to this talent
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79044
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
gessa wrote:
Another wonderful song from another wonderful album I've been listening to today
Cheers Leon for the introduction to this talent
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155246
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: O/T The Music Discussion Thread
We have to thank Faaip for introducing Nicolay to me Gesgessa wrote:
Another wonderful song from another wonderful album I've been listening to today
Cheers Leon for the introduction to this talent
Major General album on it's way to the Wolds as we speak
Now all you have to do is give a few more listens to the album of the year 'Let England Shake'