O/T Last one to reply wins!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79120
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
I preferred it when it was closed...
next one to post should get a ban
next one to post should get a ban
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
is it over yet??
am i winning
am i winning
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79120
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
who here has a soft spot for ManchesterUnited..
post anything if you do...
post anything if you do...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
I like the way they let nothing get in the way of them winning......
Am I winning yet??
Am I winning yet??
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79120
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
dezzy wrote:I like the way they let nothing get in the way of them winning......
Am I winning yet??
yes
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
Stop replying!! Your mind games won't win this one:)faaip wrote:
yes
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
- Crude
- Superstar

- Posts: 5674
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: 'Merica
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
You just have the last post. Simple.essexwhite wrote:How do you play it?
:mrgreen:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
Don't play dumb you were just winning!!essexwhite wrote:How do you play it?
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- Crude
- Superstar

- Posts: 5674
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: 'Merica
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
What?dezzy wrote: Don't play dumb you were just winning!!
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
Lol:)Crude United wrote: What?
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
The next person to post after me are admitting they are a homosexual.
I win!
I win!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
If it means I win I'll be anything you want;) hahaEmsley wrote:The next person to post after me are admitting they are a homosexual.
I win!
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
Have you no shame!!!dezzy wrote: If it means I win I'll be anything you want;) haha
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
Nope haha, look who's winning!!Emsley wrote:
Have you no shame!!!
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

- Crude
- Superstar

- Posts: 5674
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: 'Merica
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
I agree Anna. Totally uncalled for behavior.LUFCRACE wrote:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
-
Drs.Dad
- Manager

- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
LUFCRACE wrote:
Clever tactics Anna..... pretend to be totally disgusted and bored by the 'contest', but everytime you post you are in a winning position!!!

- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!
Twiggs can't log in he said thread locked please don't post anymore
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
