BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- joelufc20
- First Team

- Posts: 2099
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
- Location: Lincoln UK
BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
LETS TEACH THE c**t A LESSON AND BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME. IF HE WONT INVEST IN THE TEAM THEN WE SHOULD NOT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY. f**k HIM
30000 *30 = £900,000
30000 *30 = £900,000
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155204
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
I doubt many Leeds fans will join you on this crusade Joe
For those who boycott the game, there'll be 1000's in the queue ready to snap up the tickets
As a season ticket holder who ticked the cup box, my ticket is on the way
Full house guaranteed !
For those who boycott the game, there'll be 1000's in the queue ready to snap up the tickets
As a season ticket holder who ticked the cup box, my ticket is on the way
Full house guaranteed !
- joelufc20
- First Team

- Posts: 2099
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
- Location: Lincoln UK
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
as i have refused to renew my membership i wont get a ticket. but even if i could i still would not go
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
-
revie-era
- First Team

- Posts: 1571
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:37 pm
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
At £31, no thanks
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155204
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
I thought the tickets were £21 in the North Stands materevie-era wrote:At £31, no thanks
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
read my reply in the other ticket thread grandad1964white wrote:
I thought the tickets were £21 in the North Stands mate
Last edited by CSA on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
joluafc4eva
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
Dan and I were talking about this yesterday, and maybe some sort of protest could be made at the game such as a half time pitch invasion where everyone goes on the pitch and maybe delay of the 2nd half or summat.
- matt leeds
- First Team

- Posts: 1282
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 pm
- Location: Doncaster
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
I cant boycott the scum game as I know the tickets would still sell anyway.
Leeds is in my blood, always will be.
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
-
Tiny
- Youth Team

- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 8:25 am
- Location: Darlington, North Yorkshire England
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
I agree with Mat,the fans will still tip up in there thousands even if they cant get in,there for i would say the only thing that could happen is a protest outside of the ground or even the fans turn there backs in the stands for about 30 secs to 1 min prior to kickoff.Apart from that nowt will happen and nowt will be said as per usual
MOT
MOT
- hibbi86
- First Team

- Posts: 1367
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm
- Twitter: @Hibbi86
- Location: Wakefield / London
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
there is no chance of boycotting the scum game! too many people will show an interest that it wont even have an effect on Bates!!
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!
-
Ianm
- Ballboy

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:36 pm
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
surely its better to get the core of fans who go to every game, surely of the 4 thousand or so we take to games (seating allowing) most of those are the same fans who are die hard
if those guys decide to boycott for a month or so, that will be much more effective, bates willl sell 30,000 tickets to man united all day every day but it will not be so easy to find people to go to southampton on a tuesday night or similar.
if those guys decide to boycott for a month or so, that will be much more effective, bates willl sell 30,000 tickets to man united all day every day but it will not be so easy to find people to go to southampton on a tuesday night or similar.
- joelufc20
- First Team

- Posts: 2099
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
- Location: Lincoln UK
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
ive stopped going with the money i have saved i can have sky sports and espn
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
-
Armleywhite
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
Difficult situation really isn't it. Boycott games, products etc and hurt the potential of the clubs finances, cos lets face it bates would still take his pound of flesh from the gate. Or continue to go and still have bates take his pound of flesh. Either way, bates don't give a sh1t.
I don't have the answer, I wish I did. All I know is is that people are waking up to the realisation that Bates is a money grabbing liar, who has no interest whatsoever in the clubs affairs, outside his infrastructure dreams.
He saved us, blah blah blah, were operating at a profit, blah blah blah is all very well, but if you keep on this route then Leeds United will always remain a second rate club because decent players will never come.
Building slowly is fine and dandy, so long as you have players that are willing to live with the fact were go9ing to take an age to get back to the top flight. However, how many are willing to live with that?
Lets face it, untill the club shows commitment to the team and fans this is to be the norm under the present dictatorship....... Sorry ownership.
I don't have the answer, I wish I did. All I know is is that people are waking up to the realisation that Bates is a money grabbing liar, who has no interest whatsoever in the clubs affairs, outside his infrastructure dreams.
He saved us, blah blah blah, were operating at a profit, blah blah blah is all very well, but if you keep on this route then Leeds United will always remain a second rate club because decent players will never come.
Building slowly is fine and dandy, so long as you have players that are willing to live with the fact were go9ing to take an age to get back to the top flight. However, how many are willing to live with that?
Lets face it, untill the club shows commitment to the team and fans this is to be the norm under the present dictatorship....... Sorry ownership.
-
gessa
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
Couldn't agree more mate.Feel absolutely shite at the moment.Armleywhite wrote:Difficult situation really isn't it. Boycott games, products etc and hurt the potential of the clubs finances, cos lets face it bates would still take his pound of flesh from the gate. Or continue to go and still have bates take his pound of flesh. Either way, bates don't give a sh1t.
I don't have the answer, I wish I did. All I know is is that people are waking up to the realisation that Bates is a money grabbing liar, who has no interest whatsoever in the clubs affairs, outside his infrastructure dreams.
He saved us, blah blah blah, were operating at a profit, blah blah blah is all very well, but if you keep on this route then Leeds United will always remain a second rate club because decent players will never come.
Building slowly is fine and dandy, so long as you have players that are willing to live with the fact were go9ing to take an age to get back to the top flight. However, how many are willing to live with that?
Lets face it, untill the club shows commitment to the team and fans this is to be the norm under the present dictatorship....... Sorry ownership.
-
our lass
- Youth Team

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:45 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
Excellent post Armley, everything you said there is coming home
We're Leeds United - We rule supreme
- CardiffWhite
- First Team

- Posts: 1268
- Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
I can't afford it anyway at the moment as I'm skint. Hopefully with a little luck I will get to my first game of the season October/November.
-
gessa
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
I was planning around that time too,not sure I'll bother now,whats the fecking point.CardiffWhite wrote:I can't afford it anyway at the moment as I'm skint. Hopefully with a little luck I will get to my first game of the season October/November.
-
Armleywhite
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
Please believe me when I say I take no joy in that.our lass wrote:Excellent post Armley, everything you said there is coming home
I would have rather have been wrong than seeing what is happening to the club I have supported for 39 years. Bates is no different from politicians that promise the earth and produce nothing but excuses and lies. Unfortunately a fact of life and a case of the tail wagging the dog, as is apparant the world over!
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
After this month i have had enough of Bates/ Grayson transfer policy.... joke

- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: BOYCOTT THE SCUM GAME
I think everybody should boycott the game, and if ye want to give yer tickets away too that would be great!! Stupid thread. Leeds fans are too loyal for any boycott to work, yes it might annoy bates but fans go to watch football and support the team, if people dont go to the match they only punish themselves and the team, bates will always make his money.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
