Silky wrote:
What a wanky thing to say... Who cares if he looks podgy on the sideline. Wake up to yourself.
When we're promoted im not going to let you enjoy it... mark my words.
Young White, Lees, Howson, Clayton, Pugh, Snoddy, Loners, Kisnorbo..... ALL OF THEM... they'll all have nothing but respect for Simon...
Andy O'Brien hasnt even been sat on the bench.. and he didnt deserve to be.... he's the biggest earner at the club and obviously thinks he deserved more respect, which he didnt...
He's seen an opportunity to earn more money at a bigger club (in the context of the season) and play under a former manager that he will feel 'understands him better'
Andy O'Brien is a sook. A bit like you.
I am not a AOB fan btw, infact after his poor performances v Soton & Bradford City games i said he didn't warrant a place on the bench let alone the first eleven
I'm glad he has spat his dummy out & leaving for pastures new !
Silky wrote:Maybe Andy was shaggin' the secretary too
He said no Simon he said no
She said yes Simon she said yes
7 Years of Lies, while L-U-F-C dies
"I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. Their fans are the scum of the earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make sure this happens."
Can someone answer a question for me? The git AOB has refused to play for the club again. If the club sell him, is he entitled to a cut of the transfer fee, as he has not officially asked for a transfer?
Perhaps this is one of the reasons for his actions?
Drs.Dad wrote:Can someone answer a question for me? The git AOB has refused to play for the club again. If the club sell him, is he entitled to a cut of the transfer fee, as he has not officially asked for a transfer?
Perhaps this is one of the reasons for his actions?
I sincerely hope NOT. If I refused to go to work, I'd be in breach of contract and would (rightfully) be sacked. However, I'd hate to see him walk away on a termination, as we'd lose money on him.
I'd like to punch his stubble ridden face - repeatedly.
I have all ways disliked the shite and he think he scored my own goals than he did for us,his defensive reactions are pants due to his lackluster and willingness to help the team. I wont miss him lets hope the donkey wolloping tosspot goes to Donny with the rest of the old GITS
Good riddance to old rubbish..
Does anyone know what's going on with A O'B? The more I read about it the more inclined I am to think Andy's got some serious personal issues going on in his private life and it's not just football related.
Ken Bates seems remarkably restrained about it. If the situation were as we first thought and that OB wants out then Ken would have tore him a new one publicly. but interestingly enough he's referring to him as Andy and not O'Brien which suggests a softening of his attitude and doesn't seem to have been that negative.
There's clearly something awry.
I'm wondering if OB has had a massive crisis of confidence - his YEP interview would back that up - and wanted keeping out of the limelight until he gets his head back together, but that SG initially took it as him saying he didn't want to play for us ever again, when in actual fact that's it all blown out of proportion?
joluafc4eva wrote:I thought Andy O'Brien said - his career with Leeds is over or summat like that.
I think Larry said that, in response to him saying he doesn't want to play for the club again.
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit. www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
HarryofOz wrote:
Professional sports persons, coaches/managers and owners are ALL self-serving mercenaries. None of them give a toss about anything other then themselves.
Too few players actually play the game for the love of the sport these days and fewer still for trophies and the club far less the fans that pay their wages. It is infuriating.
It's reassuring to see that not all up and coming young footballers think like O'Brien. Thankfully.
Too few players actually play the game for the love of the sport these days and fewer still for trophies and the club far less the fans that pay their wages. It is infuriating.
Unfortunately, true. There was a player in Ireland some time ago said you are only remembered by what you won in the game and not by how much you earned from it.
I seein yesterday's Match Programme that Uncle Kuddly says that there is an internal club investigation into the whys and wherefores, and that it will not be commented on until after that. Sounds like summat fairly heavy went on..... bit of tapping up, anyone?
Man City have now effectively fined Tevez 9 million, ie not paid him since he refused to play.
I've said here previously we should lay off abusing AOB and I still believe that - we still don't really know the issues. However it seems incredible that we've got a fit senior pro drawing a full wage (some say he's the highest earner on the wage bill) and the issue may not get resolved until after a hearing in late February?! Why are we dragging our heels on this?
normangunston wrote:Man City have now effectively fined Tevez 9 million, ie not paid him since he refused to play.
I've said here previously we should lay off abusing AOB and I still believe that - we still don't really know the issues. However it seems incredible that we've got a fit senior pro drawing a full wage (some say he's the highest earner on the wage bill) and the issue may not get resolved until after a hearing in late February?! Why are we dragging our heels on this?
It's got something to do with a woman...
But then again - i dont know s**t.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
normangunston wrote:Man City have now effectively fined Tevez 9 million, ie not paid him since he refused to play.
I've said here previously we should lay off abusing AOB and I still believe that - we still don't really know the issues. However it seems incredible that we've got a fit senior pro drawing a full wage (some say he's the highest earner on the wage bill) and the issue may not get resolved until after a hearing in late February?! Why are we dragging our heels on this?