Who's Next?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
Armleywhite
Whos Next?
Thing is qpr. You still spent over 3.5 million on players and more so on wages. Bates would give nowhere near this figure. Money is a major factor and the new boy will have little of it. That's the bates way. Especially now the west stand needs attention.
- rand3ll
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
- Location: Hartlepoolish
Re: Whos Next?
Warnock with Wilkins as his Assistant
-
LUFCCHEF84
- Ballboy

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:10 pm
Re: Whos Next?
I'd take that Rand3ll, I like Wilkins thinks he has a very good footballing brain. it shows you when he left Chelsea they lost the plot.
After reading what qpr said and watching that video you cant deny Warnocks man managing skills, the player need a lift and think Warnock will be the man to do it.
After reading what qpr said and watching that video you cant deny Warnocks man managing skills, the player need a lift and think Warnock will be the man to do it.
- Ryan_LUFC
- Youth Team

- Posts: 135
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 pm
- Twitter: @ryan_merri
- Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Re: Whos Next?
I think I'd go with Warnock as well, maybe not a long term fix but I'd rather us get to the prem now and go from there at this stage. Easier to hold on to our better players and it'll only get harder the longer we stay in this league... I think NW is the only name floating round that could get us up this season.
Anyway, hey everyone! My first post
Anyway, hey everyone! My first post
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
- Paddy White
- Ballboy

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 pm
- Location: Galway ROI.
Re: Whos Next?
I guys. I'm a newbie on here so hello and here goes. I am a life long Leeds fan in fact Leeds are a tradition in my family from my Grandfather to my sons four generations.
Any way much as I liked Grayson and will always respect him for taking us out of Div.1 and beating the scum at scumtraford,I think it was time for him to go. Maybe he should have went before the transfer window closed but this last while the team seems to be stuck in reverse and the second half of last season was almost the same. I honestly don't think he could take us much further. I know Bates is a tight bugger but we need someone who can get the best out of what we have and much as it sticks in me I think Warnock would do that job. Good god I cant believe I'm saying this I have always detested Warnock and the old Miser Bates but hell if they could get us back into the prem league well I guess we could maybe stomach them for a while, hmm maybe not.....
Any way great to have somewhere to hear some Leeds news and I look forward to joining in some more chat on here.
Thanks
Any way much as I liked Grayson and will always respect him for taking us out of Div.1 and beating the scum at scumtraford,I think it was time for him to go. Maybe he should have went before the transfer window closed but this last while the team seems to be stuck in reverse and the second half of last season was almost the same. I honestly don't think he could take us much further. I know Bates is a tight bugger but we need someone who can get the best out of what we have and much as it sticks in me I think Warnock would do that job. Good god I cant believe I'm saying this I have always detested Warnock and the old Miser Bates but hell if they could get us back into the prem league well I guess we could maybe stomach them for a while, hmm maybe not.....
Any way great to have somewhere to hear some Leeds news and I look forward to joining in some more chat on here.
Thanks
FOREVER LEEDS. MOT
- rand3ll
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
- Location: Hartlepoolish
Re: Whos Next?
Welcome Paddy and Welcome Ryan!
Nice to see more new posters adding to the mot roster
Nice to see more new posters adding to the mot roster
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Whos Next?
That's nice of himJason123 wrote:Poyet says he is out of running now but maybe not in future
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Whos Next?
And welcome to the two newbies - we'll let you know about the initiation ceremony by email. If I were you I'd pop out to the supermarket and buy lots of cream, jelly, two newspapers and a set of screwdrivers.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- rand3ll
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
- Location: Hartlepoolish
Re: Whos Next?
Urlgh! Just reading those items makes my nipples hurt!HarryofOz wrote:And welcome to the two newbies - we'll let you know about the initiation ceremony by email. If I were you I'd pop out to the supermarket and buy lots of cream, jelly, two newspapers and a set of screwdrivers.
- 8ballali
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:49 pm
- Location: Gainsborough
Re: Whos Next?
Welcome to the forum guys.
Warnock has said he hates Leeds. Bates wouldn't give him enough money to entice him.
Di Mateo would want a lot in wages and cost a lot in compensation to Chelski.
Bates doesn't like Poyet because of the way he left when Wise was in charge, so Poyets comment is understandable.
So it looks like Bruce, Strachan or Curbishley.
Bruce might at least sort out the defence.
I'd give Curbishley my vote, but would love to see Strachan come back.
With Bates being so tight, he may well go for Aidy Bothroyd.
Warnock has said he hates Leeds. Bates wouldn't give him enough money to entice him.
Di Mateo would want a lot in wages and cost a lot in compensation to Chelski.
Bates doesn't like Poyet because of the way he left when Wise was in charge, so Poyets comment is understandable.
So it looks like Bruce, Strachan or Curbishley.
Bruce might at least sort out the defence.
I'd give Curbishley my vote, but would love to see Strachan come back.
With Bates being so tight, he may well go for Aidy Bothroyd.
Winners never quit! Quitters never win!
(url=http://www.twitter.com/8ballali][/url)
(url=http://www.twitter.com/8ballali][/url)
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Whos Next?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:rand3ll wrote:
Urlgh! Just reading those items makes my nipples hurt!
Ince linked
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- Paddy White
- Ballboy

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 pm
- Location: Galway ROI.
Re: Whos Next?
Jee's Harry that really sounds like fun,hell its never been easy being a Leeds fan.HarryofOz wrote:And welcome to the two newbies - we'll let you know about the initiation ceremony by email. If I were you I'd pop out to the supermarket and buy lots of cream, jelly, two newspapers and a set of screwdrivers.
Thanks for the welcome :clap2:
FOREVER LEEDS. MOT
- rand3ll
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
- Location: Hartlepoolish
Re: Whos Next?
Strachan is an awful manager, I've got no place for sentiment if it's going to do more harm than good.8ballali wrote:So it looks like Bruce, Strachan or Curbishley.
Bruce might at least sort out the defence.
I'd give Curbishley my vote, but would love to see Strachan come back.
With Bates being so tight, he may well go for Aidy Bothroyd.
I've said it before, Paul Tisdale would be my first choice.
But if we must settle for Warnock I just hope Wilkins comes in as his assistant.
- rand3ll
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
- Location: Hartlepoolish
Re: Whos Next?
That made them bleedHarryofOz wrote:Ince linked
-
mav
- First Team

- Posts: 2340
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:01 pm
Re: Whos Next?
If we are looking for a medium to long term manager - Curbs.
Does anyone know if Warnock has been pay'd off yet by QPR? it is not unknown to put people on Gardening leave for a while.
Does anyone know if Warnock has been pay'd off yet by QPR? it is not unknown to put people on Gardening leave for a while.
Every game I predict a 3 - 1 Leeds win, I am traditional like that.
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
Re: Whos Next?
If he brings Paul Ince in i am finished, i am fuming that he is even considered he is useless

- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Whos Next?
He didn't mention nipples thoughrand3ll wrote:
Urlgh! Just reading those items makes my nipples hurt!
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Whos Next?
I didn't want to give everything away at once.becchio bear wrote:
He didn't mention nipples though![]()
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- The Monk
- Ballboy

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:00 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: Whos Next?
I'll be joining you Jason. If Ince gets appointed it will be the biggest joke ever pulled by Bates and proof that he just want's to Kill Leeds United.Jason123 wrote:If he brings Paul Ince in i am finished, i am fuming that he is even considered he is useless
A good fight should be like a small play...but played seriously. When the opponent expands, l contract. When he contracts, l expand. And when there is an opportunity... l do not hit...it hits all by itself.