And the boycott continues..

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
revieboy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1450
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm
Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans

And the boycott continues..

Post by revieboy »

Being a season ticket holder and having spent hard earned cash for my seat it has been difficult at times to avoid the temptation of going to the match. But since the sale of Howson I have not set foot inside Elland Road, to be honest this is my stand and I don't care what reaction some may have to it.

I have found most of the fans talking a good fight but when it comes to the crunch any protests have been timid and that's not going to shake any bridges.

I myself will continue to protest silently against the Bates regime. Although I must say in the case of Graysons sacking I think it was a good decision despite recent results. How could we maintain team morale, and even Ken summed it up with the comment that his future manager has to be a family man.
white.riot

Re: And the boycott continues..

Post by white.riot »

These days it's become far more common to see men without noses around Leeds :wink:
joluafc4eva

Re: And the boycott continues..

Post by joluafc4eva »

revieboy wrote:Being a season ticket holder and having spent hard earned cash for my seat it has been difficult at times to avoid the temptation of going to the match. But since the sale of Howson I have not set foot inside Elland Road, to be honest this is my stand and I don't care what reaction some may have to it.

I have found most of the fans talking a good fight but when it comes to the crunch any protests have been timid and that's not going to shake any bridges.

I myself will continue to protest silently against the Bates regime. Although I must say in the case of Graysons sacking I think it was a good decision despite recent results. How could we maintain team morale, and even Ken summed it up with the comment that his future manager has to be a family man.
If you have a season ticket, havent you already lined Bates pockets. Cant see how boycotting in this case helps :duno:
Armleywhite

And the boycott continues..

Post by Armleywhite »

white.riot wrote:These days it's become far more common to see men without noses around Leeds :wink:
Took me ages to wonder wtf you were on about :)
joluafc4eva

Re: And the boycott continues..

Post by joluafc4eva »

Armleywhite wrote: Took me ages to wonder wtf you were on about :)
Me too :oops:
Post Reply