still 4 points of the playoffs!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
nickjett
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

still 4 points of the playoffs!

Post by nickjett »

Good results tonight considering the gap to the playoffs couls have been widened. Just hope more teams above us slip up, while we go on a run ;)
Toby
First Team
First Team

Re: still 4 points of the playoffs!

Post by Toby »

No one should rule us out now at all.. how can you? it's not out of sight at all, even Leicester could make the play offs.

With 10 GAMES TO PLAY, 10!!

Most of the teams above have each other to play.. and we play them!

Win against west ham and it could be just 1 point or maybe just 3.

NO WAY CAN YOU RULE OUT LEEDS UNITED NOW!!

WAGU!!!
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

cant believe how lucky we were with the results tonight!

4 games played, all involving teams around us, and still 4 points is the gap... and they've all made up a game in hand...

Win against the Hammers on Saturday and this is ON! :tup:
Side Before Self, Every Time
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

The plot thickens. :-D
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Toby
First Team
First Team

Post by Toby »

We seem to be hitting a way overdue patch of form!

Maybe it's our turn to go on a 4-5 unbeaten winning run? it's way overdue, whilst everyone else above us apart from Hull seem to be losing form!

Perfect timing maybe? we'll see. :twisted:
Last edited by Toby on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billie1
First Team
First Team

Post by billie1 »

It's now genuinely "game on "
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

It's down to us now, lets keep calm and cool and fingers and toes crossed ... Please let us win on sat
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

I reckon the hammers game will decide our fate. Win that and the lads will be flying and make the play offs. Lose it and game over for this season.
Just hope Warnock's experience can rub off on the players and help them play without fear of retribution from the 30K Leeds fans who will be there. :roll:
Will be a good few of our players who have never played at ER in front of a full house and it could be a daunting experience for some.

We can WIN this game if the fans GET BEHIND THE PLAYERS. No Bates out chants and no negativity! GITAFTU LEEDS! :tup: :scarf2: :shirt: :clap:
Toby
First Team
First Team

Post by Toby »

I reckon the hammers game will decide our fate. Win that and the lads will be flying and make the play offs. Lose it and game over for this season.
Just hope Warnock's experience can rub off on the players and help them play without fear of retribution from the 30K Leeds fans who will be there. :roll:
Will be a good few of our players who have never played at ER in front of a full house and it could be a daunting experience for some.

We can WIN this game if the fans GET BEHIND THE PLAYERS. No Bates out chants and no negativity! GITAFTU LEEDS! :tup: :scarf2: :shirt: :clap:
Crackin post! :tup:

Agreed, No negativity or Bates out chants!
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Toby wrote:
Crackin post! :tup:

Agreed, No negativity or Bates out chants!
Any more banners on the way please Tobias? :mrgreen:
mchldavies7
First Team
First Team

Post by mchldavies7 »

This is in our hands I reckon, if we play with the same intensity as displ ayed v boro against WH we 'will'beat them im sure of it...like I said on another
thread 4 straight wins will catapult us into that top six as some of our rivals are losing form or starting to twitcha bit..Look at Cardiff now? Just scraped it against brizz and got tonked tonite by a side that some on here were saying we shoud've probably beaten..that point at Hull dont look so crap now does it...i think only the pompey game was a genuine case of not getting what we should have..anyway beat west ham and I think it'll be the
Perfect catalyst at the perfect point in our run in..im feeling v positive about this and hope a big raucus crowd on saturday will infect the players with a similar passion and will to win....Come ooon Leeds!!!
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

I'm excited, but only cautiously so. The margin for error for us is extremely narrow, one slip-up and I think the war's over. Good results for us tonight, could have been so much worse. Fully expect us to piss on the Hammers parade on Saturday, putting one over fergie-worshipping/mounting Big Sam will be a treat but we can't get carried away. Without wishing to sound defeatist, I think we might just fall short but the momentum will carry us into next season hungry and ready to mount a serious challengers. Part of me hates to admit it, but Warnock has made this team believe in itself. MOT!!!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson