becchio bear wrote:
No I wasn't at the game today, and? Yes I have been to other games, I just don't crow about it when I do. Strange things happen in football. I will always believe that we will make it to the play offs and beyond until it becomes an absolute impossibility because I am a positive person and I would much rather be positive than negative any day of the week.
Well I can't be positive when there is nothing to be positive about. I do notice as well that you haven't said to the others who are being negative after today's result.
joluafc4eva wrote:
Well I can't be positive when there is nothing to be positive about. I do notice as well that you haven't said to the others who are being negative after today's result.
joluafc4eva wrote:
Well I can't be positive when there is nothing to be positive about. I do notice as well that you haven't said to the others who are being negative after today's result.
Feck it
I comment where I see fit
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
CardiffWhite wrote:Warnock said the other day he didn't think we could get into the play-offs because we're too inconsistent. He's right. Look who we've got left to play...Reading, Blackpool, Cardiff, Leicester and others. Are we going to make up 6 points from here over the teams above us? Would love to be proved wrong, but I can't see it happening. Time to think about next season and rebuilding.
A great motivational speech - I don't think we can do it. Why did we appoint him?
Armleywhite wrote:
Because Grayson, the scapegoat got fired!
Let's sack a cheapish manager [and pay off his contract] and appoint a dearish manger despite the fact I never spend money quote unquote. I'm struggling with the logic tbh. Bates like 90% of LUFC fans thought Warnock would give us a lift. He hasn't. He is not an LUFC manager. Big Bates mistake. To date he has played the long game despite nonsense from the fans. In Warnock he has gone for a quick win and blobbed.
white.riot wrote:
Let's sack a cheapish manager [and pay off his contract] and appoint a dearish manger despite the fact I never spend money quote unquote. I'm struggling with the logic tbh. Bates like 90% of LUFC fans thought Warnock would give us a lift. He hasn't. He is not an LUFC manager. Big Bates mistake. To date he has played the long game despite nonsense from the fans. In Warnock he has gone for a quick win and blobbed.
Aye, Grayson would have had to have been paid a kings ransom eh? Leave it out, Bates would have made sure that if success wasn't forthecoming then minimal compo would have to be paid i nthe event of the inevitable!
Warnock DOES have amazing success in this division, but a silk purse cannot be made of a sow's ear old love.
Armleywhite wrote:
Aye, Grayson would have had to have been paid a kings ransom eh? Leave it out, Bates would have made sure that if success wasn't forthecoming then minimal compo would have to be paid i nthe event of the inevitable!
Warnock DOES have amazing success in this division, but a silk purse cannot be made of a sow's ear old love.
Warnock doesn't have amazing success in the champs. 7 years to get a team with Jagielka/Dawson etc in it promoted is hardly amazing. He has some success. QPR was a bit of a fluke imo. He is failed Prem manager. There are plenty about.
Warnock doesn't have amazing success in the champs. 7 years to get a team with Jagielka/Dawson etc in it promoted is hardly amazing. He has some success. QPR was a bit of a fluke imo. He is failed Prem manager. There are plenty about.
I agree that warnock is most likely a champ manager, but Larry is a div 1 manager. Larry failed, time for another to take the reigns.
Armleywhite wrote:
I agree that warnock is most likely a champ manager, but Larry is a div 1 manager. Larry failed, time for another to take the reigns.
Twiggster wrote:
Sez you. Go on then - WHO would YOU the ALMIGHTY have made manager after Grayson?
For a start I wouldn't have sacked Grayson after the transfer window. Before or at seasons end would have been fine. After that it depends how much money we have available. The options are always better at seasons end. I would of course start by working up a job spec and through that find the solution. Bates went straight to the solution cos the fans had decided. It may yet work. Big mistake listening to fans on websites though. You don't need me to tell you that of course.
white.riot wrote:
For a start I wouldn't have sacked Grayson after the transfer window. Before or at seasons end would have been fine. After that it depends how much money we have available. The options are always better at seasons end. I would of course start by working up a job spec and through that find the solution. Bates went straight to the solution cos the fans had decided. It may yet work. Big mistake listening to fans on websites though. You don't need me to tell you that of course.
Sweetheart, it was asked who would you of made manager not one of your smoke screens.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Emsley wrote:
Sweetheart, it was asked who would you of made manager not one of your smoke screens.
If I said Di Mateo would that help? If I said Martinz would that help? Would either it be possible? I have no idea. But both fit my personal spec. The chairman's job is to find the manager and the manager may well be a back room guy you and I have never heard of. Bates' big weakness is a lack of detailed knowledge. Sweetheart though - listen I'm as much in touch with my feminine side as the next man but your constant attention is bound to set tongues wagging.
white.riot wrote:
If I said Di Mateo would that help? If I said Martinz would that help? Would either it be possible? I have no idea. But both fit my personal spec. The chairman's job is to find the manager and the manager may well be a back room guy you and I have never heard of. Bates' big weakness is a lack of detailed knowledge. Sweetheart though - listen I'm as much in touch with my feminine side as the next man but your constant attention is bound to set tongues wagging.
I challenge you, and you don't dig it, I understand.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Emsley wrote:
I challenge you, and you don't dig it, I understand.
So is there any possible answer I could give which would qualify as an answer or are you going to accuse me of avoiding the question for ever? Not that I feel obliged to answer although I am intrigued by the 'your answer is never answer' tactic.
So is there any possible answer I could give which would qualify as an answer or are you going to accuse me of avoiding the question for ever? Not that I feel obliged to answer although I am intrigued by the 'your answer is never answer' tactic.
But you apply this logic to taunt and change others.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.