Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by Twiggster »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Angela hun XXXXXX
Enjoy your day - your present is on its way by air-male! :wink:
AVVAGUDDUN hun! :shirt: :clap: :jump: :beer: :scarf2:
User avatar
PaulUSA
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2197
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Arlington, VA

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by PaulUSA »

Happy Birthday, BB! Have a great day and an even better year!
Helplessly hoping
User avatar
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5674
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by Crude »

Have a utterly fantastic birthday!!!!!

Image
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Happy Birthday Ange.
Image
Armleywhite

Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by Armleywhite »

Happy birthday. Hope you have a cracking day. Lots of love from everyone here at cassa Armley. :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155149
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by 1964white »

Happy Birthday Angela from Mr & Mrs 64

Have a lovely birthday with your family

Another excuse to open another bottle of wine or two or three BB :lol:
gessa

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by gessa »

Happy 30th Birthday BB. :wink:


Have a great day.
User avatar
JonTheBassist
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by JonTheBassist »

Happy happy happy!!!! :beer:
User avatar
Gurj
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2755
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:22 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by Gurj »

Happy Birthday BB :-)
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
User avatar
Jason123
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by Jason123 »

Happy Birthday
Image
joluafc4eva

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by joluafc4eva »

Happy Birthday BB - hope you have a lovely day

Image
User avatar
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 10635
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
Twitter: @MartynStead
Location: and Momentum both uncertain

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by Martyn »

Have a great day TAFKA LegalEagle.

Hope most of your wishes come true - I would have said all of them, but we might need Luci on the pitch tomorrow afternoon!
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
User avatar
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Armley

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by patlufc »

Happy birthday zumba partner, have a great day, looking forward to going out tonight.
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by becchio bear »

Cheers everyone :-D

@Pat I'm looking forward to tonight as well :pig:

@Twiggs ha ha just been listening to GGL, you monkey you :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78993
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by The Subhuman »

I'd forgotten Legal Eagle...

anyway happy 30th birthday lass....
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
gessa

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by gessa »

faaip wrote:I'd forgotten Legal Eagle...
I did wonder if it was the same person, now I know.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote:
I did wonder if it was the same person, now I know.
Not really :lol: that was a made up persona, this is the real me :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote:
Not really :lol: that was a made up persona, this is the real me :-D :bear:
Thought LE was ok too, so you're both ok with me.

By the way, might be worth doing your Footie predictions now,while you have a clear head. :wink:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote:
Thought LE was ok too, so you're both ok with me.

By the way, might be worth doing your Footie predictions now,while you have a clear head. :wink:
Now you make me sound bonkers :lol:

Good idea re the footie predictions, on with it now before Pat leads me astray tonight :wink: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11608
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am

Birthday Blast out - BECCHIO BEAR!

Post by Gandalf »

Happy birthday BB - Hope you get some winners today.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Post Reply