O/T Last one to reply wins!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

You won't win with a dot :P :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by HarryofOz »

-
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Are you lost for words? :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by HarryofOz »

I'm speechless
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Awwww never mind :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by HarryofOz »

Hello there
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

Well it time for bed. Good night all. ;-)
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Good morning all :P :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by HarryofOz »

Anybody heard any good takeover rumours recently?
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Ha ha yes :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by gessa »

Thought I'd won this, long ago
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Dr.Leeds »

I was all for Gessa winning.
Image
gessa

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by gessa »

Dr.Leeds wrote:I was all for Gessa winning.
Thanks Doc :tup:
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Emsley »

A challenger appears!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Emsley wrote:A challenger appears!
Where?
Image
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by HarryofOz »

Who are you people? You cant just simply decide to start posting here now.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Dr.Leeds »

HarryofOz wrote:Who are you people? You cant just simply decide to start posting here now.
You seem to be forgetting you no longer have any authority on this forum.
Image
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Emsley »

Hey harry!
Smell my posterior!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
DallasWhite
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:09 pm
Twitter: @LUFCTX

Re: Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by DallasWhite »

HarryofOz wrote:Anybody heard any good takeover rumours recently?
I heard an old man that smells of piss is going to sell himself the club again ;)
Image
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Emsley wrote:Hey harry!
Smell my posterior!
He probably can from Australia...
Image
Post Reply