I’m getting impatient now

Comment on MarchingOnTogether.co.uk news stories.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

I’m getting impatient now. No, not about takeover news! But about the start of the new season. With the sideshow of the Euros out of the way and the most exciting thing that will happen to the Olympic football team, the furore surrounding the exclusion of David Beckham, behind us I can’t wait for the 18th of August, for the proper football to start again.

With just missing out on the play-off places in 2011 last season started off with a lot of hope and expectation, only for it to turn into a bit of a damp squib. Our best players were sold, points thrown away and manger sacked. A new manager came in who brought new hope but this was soon stifled as we yet again failed to make the play offs and slid to a very average mid table finish.

There didn’t seem to be much to look forward to during the summer, with half of the squad declared not good enough and told to look for other teams many fans wondered if it would be possible to build a squad capable of achieving promotion on our prudent, shoe-sting budget. This combined with the concerns about holding on to our best players it didn’t seem like there would be a lot to look forward to this coming season.

But now we have actually signed some players and we are being linked with many more. The speculation of an impending announcement regarding the take-over has also filled Leeds fans with optimism. I can’t wait for this season to get going now, we may actually have something to really really look forward to this time!
mikelufc999

Re: I’m getting impatient now

Post by mikelufc999 »

One thing we can absolutely is that the football will be crap under colin.
And dont forget to attribute our end of season slide to his style of football too, he turned a reasonable side into a rubbish one and then blamed them, he wants rid of mccormack as he is too short to take full advantage of hoofball.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

mikelufc999 wrote:One thing we can absolutely is that the football will be crap under colin.
And dont forget to attribute our end of season slide to his style of football too, he turned a reasonable side into a rubbish one and then blamed them, he wants rid of mccormack as he is too short to take full advantage of hoofball.
He's got one job to do, to get us up. After that we can start thinking about playing nice football again. Graysons team, at their best, were a team to enjoy watching though.
Tare

Post by Tare »

Olympics big games and watch the basket ball guys.... Tare
LUFC2207
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by LUFC2207 »

I am new to this site but a Leeds fan since the mid 60's. Living in Nottinghamshire dont always get to hear the local news. Is there any credible news about a take over of the club?
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

mikelufc999 wrote:One thing we can absolutely is that the football will be crap under colin.
hello Mr negative :-):-):-)
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

LUFC2207 wrote:I am new to this site but a Leeds fan since the mid 60's. Living in Nottinghamshire dont always get to hear the local news. Is there any credible news about a take over of the club?
Hi 2207

Welcome aboard. There lots of news and rumours, just keep searching my friend ;-)

Ps, its a bit of a mad house on mot, so enjoy the ride :-):-)