Beckford

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Beckford

Post by becchio bear »

Rather interesting phone in. Leicester fan just said Beckford is lazy, disinterested and sulky and just in it for the money and was a panic buy from Sven. Discuss. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
joluafc4eva

Re: Beckford

Post by joluafc4eva »

Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up. He's Leeds and he knows he is.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Beckford

Post by becchio bear »

joluafc4eva wrote:Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up. He's Leeds and he knows he is.
Yep right, sulky, disinterested and lazy sign him up sign him sign him up :roll: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Armley

Re: Beckford

Post by patlufc »

I thought he could be lazy and petulant at times but sored some good goals.
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
joluafc4eva

Re: Beckford

Post by joluafc4eva »

I will never be moved on this one - "sign him up, sign him up, sign him up." "He's Leeds and he knows he is.

He is only sulky, disinterested and lazy with Leicester cos he wants to come back to Leeds.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Beckford

Post by becchio bear »

joluafc4eva wrote:I will never be moved on this one - "sign him up, sign him up, sign him up." "He's Leeds and he knows he is.

He is only sulky, disinterested and lazy with Leicester cos he wants to come back to Leeds.
Why did he leave then? :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
joluafc4eva

Re: Beckford

Post by joluafc4eva »

becchio bear wrote:
Why did he leave then? :bear:
Cos - like Snodgrass, Johnson and Howson, he wanted to have a go at Premiership football, and to be honest, he did pretty well with Everton. Like someone else said on another thread, Everton only let him go cos they needed money. We were offered Beckford back but good old Bates said "no way" :roll:
User avatar
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Armley

Re: Beckford

Post by patlufc »

joluafc4eva wrote:I will never be moved on this one - "sign him up, sign him up, sign him up." "He's Leeds and he knows he is.

He is only sulky, disinterested and lazy with Leicester cos he wants to come back to Leeds.
He was lazy and disinterested at times at Leeds too. He was the one that wouldn't sign a new contract to go to a prem club, it has come back to bite him on the arse. He's Leeds, is he f**k. He's anyones who will pay him!!!
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
User avatar
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Armley

Re: Beckford

Post by patlufc »

joluafc4eva wrote:I will never be moved on this one - "sign him up, sign him up, sign him up." "He's Leeds and he knows he is.

He is only sulky, disinterested and lazy with Leicester cos he wants to come back to Leeds.
He was lazy and disinterested at times at Leeds too. He was the one that wouldn't sign a new contract to go to a prem club, it has come back to bite him on the arse. He's Leeds, is he f**k. He's anyones who will pay him!!!
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
joluafc4eva

Re: Beckford

Post by joluafc4eva »

patlufc wrote: He was lazy and disinterested at times at Leeds too. He was the one that wouldn't sign a new contract to go to a prem club, it has come back to bite him on the arse. He's Leeds, is he f**k. He's anyones who will pay him!!!
Well that doesnt prove true with Leicester does it.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Beckford

Post by becchio bear »

joluafc4eva wrote: Cos - like Snodgrass, Johnson and Howson, he wanted to have a go at Premiership football, and to be honest, he did pretty well with Everton. Like someone else said on another thread, Everton only let him go cos they needed money. We were offered Beckford back but good old Bates said "no way" :roll:
If I were Bates I would say no way as well. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Beckford

Post by Twiggster »

His career is in the sh*tter - back to being a windscreen fitter. :twisted:
User avatar
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Armley

Re: Beckford

Post by patlufc »

joluafc4eva wrote: Well that doesnt prove true with Leicester does it.

Doesn't prove he's Leeds either!!!
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Beckford

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:His career is in the sh*tter - back to being a windscreen fitter. :twisted:
:roflmao: :roflmao: nice one twiggs :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
joluafc4eva

Re: Beckford

Post by joluafc4eva »

Oh ha ha very funny :roll:

Some windscreen fitter - scores at Old Tw@tford and scores the goal to get us promoted to name but a few of the many goals he has scored for us.

We have done really well without him - where are we again, oh yeah, still stuck in the Championship and not exactly scoring goals for fun.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Beckford

Post by Twiggster »

joluafc4eva wrote:Oh ha ha very funny :roll:

Some windscreen fitter - scores at Old Tw@tford and scores the goal to get us promoted to name but a few of the many goals he has scored for us.

We have done really well without him - where are we again, oh yeah, still stuck in the Championship and not exactly scoring goals for fun.
Living in the past Jo. :roll:
joluafc4eva

Re: Beckford

Post by joluafc4eva »

Twiggster wrote:
Living in the past Jo. :roll:
So - why do fans keeping singing about Dom Matteo, Lucas Radebe and sing Waccoe? Isnt that living in the past too. :duno:
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

Beckford

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

Twiggster wrote:His career is in the sh*tter - back to being a windscreen fitter. :twisted:
I'm with u twiggster
He thought he was better than Leeds and a championship club, i think he knows that now, ha ha. But I think if he came back to lufc, we would get the best out of him
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Beckford

Post by becchio bear »

joluafc4eva wrote:Oh ha ha very funny :roll:

Some windscreen fitter - scores at Old Tw@tford and scores the goal to get us promoted to name but a few of the many goals he has scored for us.

We have done really well without him - where are we again, oh yeah, still stuck in the Championship and not exactly scoring goals for fun.
Beckford was with us in League One,what has he done since then? went to a prem side, they got rid, now in our division and they seem to want to get rid :duno: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
joluafc4eva

Re: Beckford

Post by joluafc4eva »

Bakerjamessteven wrote: I'm with u twiggster
He thought he was better than Leeds and a championship club, i think he knows that now, ha ha. But I think if he came back to lufc, we would get the best out of him
But of course, we dont want that for Leeds do we - no way. Beckford could just be the key to us actually sealing promotion back to the Prem but who cares - its living in the past :roll:
Post Reply