Favourite Sandwich Filler

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by hector »

gessa wrote:Fish Finger sandwich on cheap white bread is a good one too.

totally agree with a touch of heinz ketchup..
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3873
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
Twitter: lufcrace
Location: Wakefield
Contact:

Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by LUFCRACE »

MeeTa wrote:And bacon still makes everything better :|
Twiggs won't remember what bacon tastes like.
BRING BACK BRADDERS

Image
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
Image
User avatar
yeboOAAAH
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by yeboOAAAH »

hector wrote:

totally agree with a touch of heinz ketchup..
Actually craving one now that sombodies mentioned it with Heinz...
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by hector »

me too...

It will be my tea tonight.. :-D
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
gessa

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by gessa »

Enjoy boys, fancy one myself now.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by becchio bear »

hector wrote:me too...

It will be my tea tonight.. :-D
Homemade Greek kebabs for my tea tonight :pig: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote:
Homemade Greek kebabs for my tea tonight :pig: :bear:
If Luci's coming round he'll have 6 :wink:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote:
If Luci's coming round he'll have 6 :wink:
Cheeky :shock: :P :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:
Homemade Greek kebabs for my tea tonight :pig: :bear:
If you don't live in Greece, then they are not homemade GREEK kebabs! :lol:
BTW - they are called "souvlaki" in Greece.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:
If you don't live in Greece, then they are not homemade GREEK kebabs! :lol:
BTW - they are called "souvlaki" in Greece.
Bog off. If it's made by hand in your own home it's homemade :twisted: I know they are called souvlaki in Greece, I'm in Bramley though :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote:
Bog off. If it's made by hand in your own home it's homemade :twisted: I know they are called souvlaki in Greece, I'm in Bramley though :lol: :bear:
Where they're called So-yaki :wink:
Armleywhite

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by Armleywhite »

potted dog, very thinly sliced onion and a smidgin of mustard in my home made breadcakes. Mmmmmm, looking forrad to my tea tonight whilst on neets. :)
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:
Bog off. If it's made by hand in your own home it's homemade :twisted: I know they are called souvlaki in Greece, I'm in Bramley though :lol: :bear:
Agya Bramlopolous. :tup:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:
Agya Bramlopolous. :tup:
Makes it sound almost exotic :roflmao: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by Twiggster »

I've done home made "dino burgers" for tea here. Twiggs Jnr used to love them when he was little. Not made them for ages.
Also made some fishcakes for tomorrow's tea. I'd forgotten about fishcakes, as I'd not seen them for years. Lidl have just got frozen fishcakes in stock, so I decided to make my own. :tup:
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:
Makes it sound almost exotic :roflmao: :bear:
LOL. We call our local beach "Costa Del Copenhagen".
User avatar
yeboOAAAH
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by yeboOAAAH »

Twiggster wrote:
LOL. We call our local beach "Costa Del Copenhagen".
There's a lot of effin and jeffin in your podcast...
User avatar
yeboOAAAH
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by yeboOAAAH »

Salt and pepper chips from the Chinese - Stuck in a bun. Bliss.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by Twiggster »

yeboOAAAH wrote:
There's a lot of effin and jeffin in your podcast...
The week before was much worse. Even Harry was cussing in his email :mrgreen:
NewZealandLuFc
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Lincolnshire , Lincoln

Re: Favourite Sandwich Filler

Post by NewZealandLuFc »

Cat s**t.
Post Reply