Official TOMA (Take Over My Arse) thread
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
ldsutd
- First Team

- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 am
- Location: LEEDS
Re: Official TOMA (Take Over My Arse) thread
Can I have the last post on this topic then?
- Crude
- Superstar

- Posts: 5674
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: 'Merica
Re: Official TOMA (Take Over My Arse) thread
Thank you for playing TOMA 2012. Forward and MOT!!!
Please post here for your post-TOMA reactions and views...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27814
Please post here for your post-TOMA reactions and views...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27814
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Re: Official TOMA (Take Over My Arse) thread
Thought I'd just take the precaution of unlocking the last TOMA thread ......
(When I say last, I don't necessarily mean final)
(When I say last, I don't necessarily mean final)
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.