Paint the town white

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Paint the town white

Post by dezzy »

Coming up to 2 weeks untill my first trip to Elland Road and I cant friggin wait!! Anybody have any recommendations on where to eat and drink on our trip? We are staying in bewleys hotel the saturday night and dont fly back untill late the sunday, so planning on having a mad one, Its Paddys weekend and all so plenty of :beer: were two men in our mid 20s so any suggestions on where to go would be great. Did I mention I CANNOT WAIT!!
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Paint the town white

Post by Twiggster »

I am sure some MOT peeps will arrange a meet up with you :tup:

Don't get too bolloxed - I want a game report from you for the show! :mrgreen:
Tallaght-White
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:40 am

Re: Paint the town white

Post by Tallaght-White »

dezzy wrote:Coming up to 2 weeks untill my first trip to Elland Road and I cant friggin wait!! Anybody have any recommendations on where to eat and drink on our trip? We are staying in bewleys hotel the saturday night and dont fly back untill late the sunday, so planning on having a mad one, Its Paddys weekend and all so plenty of :beer: were two men in our mid 20s so any suggestions on where to go would be great. Did I mention I CANNOT WAIT!!
Im heading over there for the game to from Dublin! Im staying in bewleys (as usual) You heading over by plane or boat?
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: Paint the town white

Post by Gino 1959 »

Tallaght-White wrote:
Im heading over there for the game to from Dublin! Im staying in bewleys (as usual) You heading over by plane or boat?
I'm assuming boat IF his caravan is allowed on board :mrgreen:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
gessa

Re: Paint the town white

Post by gessa »

Can't help with any of the info mate but I'm sure you'll have a great time regardless.

Enjoy
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: Paint the town white

Post by dezzy »

Tallaght-White wrote:
Im heading over there for the game to from Dublin! Im staying in bewleys (as usual) You heading over by plane or boat?
Excellent, hope to see you so, were flying out at 8am the saturday, you?
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Tallaght-White
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:40 am

Re: Paint the town white

Post by Tallaght-White »

dezzy wrote:
Getting into leeds around 5 on friday , I go over once a year and bewleys is great! lovely little pub , great breakfast and a 10 minute walk to get into the city centre! Many restaurants , fast food around 10 minutes walk aswel! If I dont meet you have a good one and enjoy every minute of it!

I would say to you to get to the ground early to soak up the atmosphere , Give lots of time if your planning on buying stuff in the club shop!
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: Paint the town white

Post by dezzy »

Tallaght-White wrote:
Getting into leeds around 5 on friday , I go over once a year and bewleys is great! lovely little pub , great breakfast and a 10 minute walk to get into the city centre! Many restaurants , fast food around 10 minutes walk aswel! If I dont meet you have a good one and enjoy every minute of it!

I would say to you to get to the ground early to soak up the atmosphere , Give lots of time if your planning on buying stuff in the club shop!
Glad Bewleys is a good spot, staying there in Dublin too as you can leave the car there so it will be safe, as I know all ye Dubs want a C reg :wink:
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

Paint the town white

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

dezzy wrote:Coming up to 2 weeks untill my first trip to Elland Road and I cant friggin wait!! Anybody have any recommendations on where to eat and drink on our trip? We are staying in bewleys hotel the saturday night and dont fly back untill late the sunday, so planning on having a mad one, Its Paddys weekend and all so plenty of :beer: were two men in our mid 20s so any suggestions on where to go would be great. Did I mention I CANNOT WAIT!!
Bewleys is great value for money. I stayed there with Kent whites and have to say i was very impressed, lovely place and great breakfast.
Are u up for the Huddersfield game?? I will be there with Harry.
If you want a good night out, Leeds is the place to come, enjoy ;/)
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: Paint the town white

Post by Gino 1959 »

dezzy wrote: Glad Bewleys is a good spot, staying there in Dublin too as you can leave the car there so it will be safe, as I know all ye Dubs want a C reg :wink:
I'll make sure my lads keep an eye on it, Dez. Shouldn't be hard to spot a C reg caravan at Bewleys :wink:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: Paint the town white

Post by dezzy »

Bakerjamessteven wrote: Bewleys is great value for money. I stayed there with Kent whites and have to say i was very impressed, lovely place and great breakfast.
Are u up for the Huddersfield game?? I will be there with Harry.
If you want a good night out, Leeds is the place to come, enjoy ;/)
Yeah flying over for the game, be great to meet any people from here, put a face to the names
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: Paint the town white

Post by dezzy »

Gino 1959 wrote: I'll make sure my lads keep an eye on it, Dez. Shouldn't be hard to spot a C reg caravan at Bewleys :wink:
Me caravan will be back home in the field boss, were taking the white transit up to the big city :lol:
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

Paint the town white

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

dezzy wrote: Yeah flying over for the game, be great to meet any people from here, put a face to the names
We're u sitting?? Are u a club member??
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Paint the town white

Post by becchio bear »

I might be going to this one :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

Paint the town white

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

becchio bear wrote:I might be going to this one :-D :bear:
Hope so would be great to see u again is pat going??
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Paint the town white

Post by becchio bear »

Bakerjamessteven wrote: Hope so would be great to see u again is pat going??
I would imagine so, Pat is a season ticket holder :tup: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

Paint the town white

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

becchio bear wrote:
I would imagine so, Pat is a season ticket holder :tup: :bear:
Get in,,,,,, me, u, pat, and 64( little old man :-D) is gessa going

Are u going gessa??? If not get ticket lad
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Paint the town white

Post by becchio bear »

If I'm going to the Hudds game then my little lad Thomas will be coming with me :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

Paint the town white

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

becchio bear wrote:If I'm going to the Hudds game then my little lad Thomas will be coming with me :-D :bear:
Go get tickets tomorrow, would be nice for Tomas and Harry to meet ;-) ....... Go on u know u want to
gessa

Re: Paint the town white

Post by gessa »

Bakerjamessteven wrote: Get in,,,,,, me, u, pat, and 64( little old man :-D) is gessa going

Are u going gessa??? If not get ticket lad
No mate, of all the home games left , this is the one I would have liked to come to.
Post Reply