Favourite England Player
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- PaulUSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2197
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 am
- Location: Arlington, VA
Re: Favourite England Player
Favourite player to loathe: why John Terry, of course.
Helplessly hoping
- hibbi86
- First Team

- Posts: 1367
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm
- Twitter: @Hibbi86
- Location: Wakefield / London
Re: Favourite England Player
Beckham
Gazza
My fave england player that never really got going was Matt Le Tissier
Gazza
My fave england player that never really got going was Matt Le Tissier
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Favourite England Player
I had a bit of a soft spot for Gazza toohibbi86 wrote:Beckham
Gazza
My fave england player that never really got going was Matt Le Tissier
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Favourite England Player
Would he have got frequent-flyer miles to visit your shed dear?becchio bear wrote:
I had a bit of a soft spot for Gazza too
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Favourite England Player
No but Beckham would haveNorm wrote:
Would he have got frequent-flyer miles to visit your shed dear?
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Bakerjamessteven
- First Team

- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
- Location: Rochester Kent
Favourite England Player
Linker then gazza then Peter shilton