Twitter

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Twitter

Post by becchio bear »

Gino 1959 wrote:
She loves us Irish really, Phil. All insults - and there are many - should be seen as a sign of affection.
Button it spuddy :wink: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: Twitter

Post by dezzy »

Gino 1959 wrote: Dub taxes pay for the rest of the country, ya skanger :wink:
My farm feeds ye dubs!!
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: Twitter

Post by Gino 1959 »

dezzy wrote: My farm feeds ye dubs!!
Not in D4 - organic only. Not of that Munster muck :mrgreen:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
User avatar
Phil
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Twitter: @LufcPip
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Twitter

Post by Phil »

Twiggster wrote:Dublin huh? You going to see the game this eve, vs shelbourne?
I couldn't make it tonight unfortunately, tried to sell my soul to get off a late shift, but it wasnt to be. A nice win tho, a friend said Mowatt had a great game, looks a prospect
No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Twitter

Post by Twiggster »

Phil wrote: I couldn't make it tonight unfortunately, tried to sell my soul to get off a late shift, but it wasnt to be. A nice win tho, a friend said Mowatt had a great game, looks a prospect
MEH! :lol: Soz you had to work.... Mowatt going to be one to watch this season :tup:
Brader
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 am

Re: Twitter

Post by Brader »

Castrobrader is me.
Post Reply