Reserves beat Hull 5-2

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155330
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Reserves beat Hull 5-2

Post by 1964white »

Smith bags a hat-trick

Hunt & Zaliukas also score
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Reserves beat Hull 5-2

Post by Twiggster »

Good to see Hunt back in the picture :tup: But if Zal played the full 90 this game, I can't see him starting vs tractorboys. :duno:
User avatar
operahr
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:29 am
Twitter: @operahr
Location: HR Dept Wakefield

Re: Reserves beat Hull 5-2

Post by operahr »

Good result. OS said that the passing was fast and slick. :shock:
gessa

Re: Reserves beat Hull 5-2

Post by gessa »

operahr wrote:Good result. OS said that the passing was fast and slick. :shock:

Propaganda.
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14818
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: Reserves beat Hull 5-2

Post by lufc1304 »

gessa wrote:

Propaganda.
:roflmao:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: Reserves beat Hull 5-2

Post by dezzy »

Good to see smith bag a few against what I'd imagine are decent player nice to see hint get one too, could come in handy
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Post Reply