1964white wrote:
He made one error & got crucified !
You have every right to your opinions but i trust mine above yours at last our club is progressing in the right direction
Sorry, that is pure bollocks - unless you choose to ignore his spectacular attempted own goal and the fact that he fouled Gray (although luckily the ref had seen him diving) and could well have conceded a penalty.
I am delighted we won tonight, that doesn't mean that everything is perfect
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
1964white wrote:
Once again i didn't think we were too bad after the awful first five minutes in the first half as we steadied the ship, yes we lacked creativity but didn't we make up for it in the 2nd half. We flowed like the Queen Elizabeth as the Cherries struggled to cope with our attacking movement. Three cracking goals, to score a beauty from a free-kick & then for us to score on the break with great movement & pace are rare treats for us Leeds fans. Antenucci has a touch of class !
Great to see us play in the all white kit away from home
I didn't see any of the game, but I do have to ask - how exactly does the Queen Elizabeth flow?
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
He's not just made one error though has he? He got sent off because he was the wrong side of his man against Watford and was miles the wrong side of his man v Birmingham.
As for free kicks, in 134 previous performances he's only scored 1 goal so it's not like he has a track record or anything.
Preferred Cooper to be honest, and after a decent debut he'll be scratching his head as to why he got dropped.
1964white wrote:
That should shut Bellusci's knockers up. Defended well & scored a stunner !
Thank god Austin was hobbling around after winning the free-kick
Im still going to reserve judgemtent on this guy,
Couple bad performances and one good performances so far in my opinion so im not going to get over excited until atleast 10 or so games into his LUFC career.
I vaguely remember alot of people getting excited over Kebe's performance vs Udders after he scored.
ON ON ON
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!
I see him as an upgrade on Lees & Wooton... Which is a good thing IMO.
Everyone has to start somewhere, he's learning a new league which is played at a different pace to what he is used to... He's going to make the odd mistake. In past seasons, we've had to rely on McCormank to get us out of trouble to score more than the mistakes we've made... Not Now.
It was Tuesday night, we were away, we scored 3 and we won. Enjoy it. It dont happen that often. Hopefully with this team gelling it will happen more...
'Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapeños--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......'
Swell Shark wrote:I see him as an upgrade on Lees & Wooton... Which is a good thing IMO.
Everyone has to start somewhere, he's learning a new league which is played at a different pace to what he is used to... He's going to make the odd mistake. In past seasons, we've had to rely on McCormank to get us out of trouble to score more than the mistakes we've made... Not Now.
It was Tuesday night, we were away, we scored 3 and we won. Enjoy it. It dont happen that often. Hopefully with this team gelling it will happen more...
Couldn't agree more
I believe in time he'll prove to be an upgrade on Pearce, has more pace, won alot of headers last night as he did at Brum
I would also say that Gradel made that one error with his red card and got crucified, but not by me. I applauded his passion and we were rewarded. People do make mistakes, we move on......
I took a lot a flack on waccoe for that exact sentiment...I too applauded.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
I would also say that Gradel made that one error with his red card and got crucified, but not by me. I applauded his passion and we were rewarded. People do make mistakes, we move on......
Indeed they do young lady
I'm really hoping our fans show a little more patience now as we could be onto something special in the future
Hopefully purely in reference to free kicks and not general footballing talents. Absolute joke of a defender. Chelsea getting £50m is the selling bargain of the decade. Luiz out with Costa and Fabregas in for roughly the same amount?!
"Please understand that the theory that every Leeds discussion converges to a finite, but uninformed, debate on the Chairman is one we must all question and actively counter" - Stephen Hawkings