New mod - Nominations

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Locked
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by Twiggster »

Shields53 wrote:
As you keep commenting us mods don't spend enough time on here so clearly another mod is required.
??? :duno:
gessa

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by gessa »

Twiggster wrote:IS another mod really necessary? :duno:
General GW has stood down. All that matters.
I don't think we need 2 more mods but because of the circumstance of the existing mods I certainly believe we need someone else that is on the forum during the day time.

As regard to your second comment, don't let your prejudice distract from the fact GW did an excellent job whilst a mod on here, something you commented on, on more than one occasion when you were admin.

Can we just let it rest now, as Harry intimated earlier in the week, enough is enough.
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15029
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Twiggster wrote:

Oh - OK.....when he is on here. :duno:
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by Twiggster »

Shields53 wrote:
Who was that about?
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15029
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Twiggster wrote:
Who was that about?

Me, it was only two pages ago, I'm sure you remember
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by Twiggster »

Shields53 wrote:
Me, it was only two pages ago, I'm sure you remember
OK gotcha - but you have been pretty non active recently. You are admin - not a mod. :tup:
User avatar
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2580
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
Location: Leeds

New mod - Nominations

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Twiggs should never have stood down
User avatar
drsdadsotherson
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1689
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by drsdadsotherson »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Twiggs should never have stood down
If only because he can't constantly snipe at them over non-issues when he's one of them.

Just as well I withdrew from the nominations, because I doubt that I could show such patience in the face of endless meaningless jibes. (I fully accept the situational irony of that statement).

Twiggs is a valued member of this community and posts some good stuff, but when he's got his vendetta hat on things get a bit wearing to say the least. Twiggs, you got what you wanted so please drop it now and get back to your more productive contributions!
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by Twiggster »

drsdadsotherson wrote:
If only because he can't constantly snipe at them over non-issues when he's one of them.

Just as well I withdrew from the nominations, because I doubt that I could show such patience in the face of endless meaningless jibes. (I fully accept the situational irony of that statement).

Twiggs is a valued member of this community and posts some good stuff, but when he's got his vendetta hat on things get a bit wearing to say the least. Twiggs, you got what you wanted so please drop it now and get back to your more productive contributions!
When the snipers refrain from shooting, I shall do just that mate! :tup:
User avatar
drsdadsotherson
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1689
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by drsdadsotherson »

Twiggster wrote:
When the snipers refrain from shooting, I shall do just that mate! :tup:
Fair enough, but someone has to choose to stop first. Hopefully soon too, because it damages the feel of the forum. Arguments happen, but there's really no need to keep them going this long.
SUPERLEEDSUNITED
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Halifax

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by SUPERLEEDSUNITED »

I vote for Harvey Dent.
What kind of music do you usually have here?

Oh, we got both kinds. Country....and Western.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14623
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by hector »

Isn't he a bit two faced though??
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
Armleywhite

New mod - Nominations

Post by Armleywhite »

gessa wrote:
It's that kind of post and honesty that make you one of the stand out posters on here DDOS and probably why you were nominated by Armley in the first place. Good luck for the future and hopefully one day you will be in the right place as to feel you are able to tackle something like this.
Exactly. All the best ddos.
Armleywhite

New mod - Nominations

Post by Armleywhite »

Twiggster wrote:IS another mod really necessary? :duno:
General GW has stood down. All that matters.
You really do have it in for some don't you? Good idea you stood down as admin considering your more sinister side.
SUPERLEEDSUNITED
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 684
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Halifax

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by SUPERLEEDSUNITED »

hector wrote:Isn't he a bit two faced though??
Badoom - tish!

:-D
What kind of music do you usually have here?

Oh, we got both kinds. Country....and Western.
Armleywhite

New mod - Nominations

Post by Armleywhite »

drsdadsotherson wrote:
If only because he can't constantly snipe at them over non-issues when he's one of them.

Just as well I withdrew from the nominations, because I doubt that I could show such patience in the face of endless meaningless jibes. (I fully accept the situational irony of that statement).

Twiggs is a valued member of this community and posts some good stuff, but when he's got his vendetta hat on things get a bit wearing to say the least. Twiggs, you got what you wanted so please drop it now and get back to your more productive contributions!
Sadly mate, his good posts are eclipsed by his conspiratorial side. He has a nasty side that belittle people and bullies them into his way of thinking. He conspires with other posters to "gang up" on others to force them out. I know this sounds like sniping and I have an axe to grind but I hate bullies, physical or otherwise. Still, a s**t load of dunno smiley will suffice.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155131
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by 1964white »

Armleywhite wrote: Sadly mate, his good posts are eclipsed by his conspiratorial side. He has a nasty side that belittle people and bullies them into his way of thinking. He conspires with other posters to "gang up" on others to force them out. I know this sounds like sniping and I have an axe to grind but I hate bullies, physical or otherwise. Still, a s**t load of dunno smiley will suffice.
Bullying is a horrible trait Armley....happening more & more in the cyber world as has been reported by the national media recently
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3873
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
Twitter: lufcrace
Location: Wakefield
Contact:

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by LUFCRACE »

I just wonder whether people will bother to vote by PM....
BRING BACK BRADDERS

Image
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
Image
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78986
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by The Subhuman »

neither by PM or poll
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 10635
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
Twitter: @MartynStead
Location: and Momentum both uncertain

Re: New mod - Nominations

Post by Martyn »

I will vote, by whatever method is finally decided, but I don't yet know who for.

Two excellent candidates, MeeTa represents the younger end of the forum, 64 is one of the golden oldies. I'm sure whoever is elected will do a fine job.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
Locked