O/T Paris Attacks

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Re: O/T Paris Attacks

Post by Genghers »

1964white wrote:Europe brought these problems on themselves allowing undesirables to freely cross borders without giving the consequences too much thought
How can you be so callous?! The refugees are fleeing from the terror in their own countries (often accentuated) by foreign intervention.

The majority of those involved in the attacks in France were nationals, but of course the right wing press will make much more of the one or two who have exploited the refugee train. I see the sun are now saying "1 in 5 Brit Muslims' sympathy for jihadis". Disgusting manipulation of a poll they had run and a clear attempt to stir up racial divides in this country!

Sometimes I can't believe what I see happening in this country, with the press lies, the government lies and manipulation, those who go along with what they read. Really upsetting times at the moment.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Genghers wrote: How can you be so callous?! The refugees are fleeing from the terror in their own countries (often accentuated) by foreign intervention.

The majority of those involved in the attacks in France were nationals, but of course the right wing press will make much more of the one or two who have exploited the refugee train. I see the sun are now saying "1 in 5 Brit Muslims' sympathy for jihadis". Disgusting manipulation of a poll they had run and a clear attempt to stir up racial divides in this country!

Sometimes I can't believe what I see happening in this country, with the press lies, the government lies and manipulation, those who go along with what they read. Really upsetting times at the moment.
Tom when i posted undesirables i mean't the terrorists & not the refugees whom i feel desperately sorry for & quite obviously require as much help as possible !

From a selfish point of view i wouldn't want to be a young man like your goodself growing up in the world we live in now.
I can envisage all sorts of problems within various countries in years to come !
TwatsBack
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Twitter: @armleywhite

Post by TwatsBack »

Genghers wrote: How can you be so callous?! The refugees are fleeing from the terror in their own countries (often accentuated) by foreign intervention.

The trouble is mate, those that are comletely brainwashed by the MSM will always blame the victims themselves. The MSM are conditioning the masses in the UK to believe that the current crisis is the fault of the victims themselves, instead of pointing out that it is actually UK, France, USA, UAE, Israel, etc etc etc intervention in such countries that has brought about mass migration from the terror we have caused.

Press manipulation has been used increasingly in the past decade to push the prospect of more war and the sleeping masses accept it without question. The UK parliament has been lied to by successive govmnt and they themselves don't even bother to question. Attacks in Paris only further bolster the prospect of war because of the lack of reason by the masses.

The MSM constantly push for war, as is their re-mit from those above and the idiots that read that s**t just shrug and accept, as if it's a right to do so.

Cameron is again so desperate for war with Syria he is pushing for more bombing. After all, Russia, America, France, UAE, Israel, Turkey are not enough bombing it we have to have a go as well. All that will do is further propogate the migration faster and greater than we already have.

Still, as long as the masses stay asleep, follow like sheep, keep watching drivel, keep being pre-occupied with shopping and general trivial bollcoks there will be no change. Those without empathy etc will always continue to deride those fleeing as utter scum and don't even know they are being manipulated by TPTB.

Humans have out sheeped the sheep, at least sheep need a dog to keep them in line. Humans do it by themselves in their idiotic attempt to control by fear, humiliation etc. Those that remain asleep won't accept that they are and will fight tooth and nail to remain so.
Yup, it's me.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

TwatsBack wrote: The trouble is mate, those that are comletely brainwashed by the MSM will always blame the victims themselves. The MSM are conditioning the masses in the UK to believe that the current crisis is the fault of the victims themselves, instead of pointing out that it is actually UK, France, USA, UAE, Israel, etc etc etc intervention in such countries that has brought about mass migration from the terror we have caused.

Press manipulation has been used increasingly in the past decade to push the prospect of more war and the sleeping masses accept it without question. The UK parliament has been lied to by successive govmnt and they themselves don't even bother to question. Attacks in Paris only further bolster the prospect of war because of the lack of reason by the masses.

The MSM constantly push for war, as is their re-mit from those above and the idiots that read that s**t just shrug and accept, as if it's a right to do so.

Cameron is again so desperate for war with Syria he is pushing for more bombing. After all, Russia, America, France, UAE, Israel, Turkey are not enough bombing it we have to have a go as well. All that will do is further propogate the migration faster and greater than we already have.

Still, as long as the masses stay asleep, follow like sheep, keep watching drivel, keep being pre-occupied with shopping and general trivial bollcoks there will be no change. Those without empathy etc will always continue to deride those fleeing as utter scum and don't even know they are being manipulated by TPTB.

Humans have out sheeped the sheep, at least sheep need a dog to keep them in line. Humans do it by themselves in their idiotic attempt to control by fear, humiliation etc. Those that remain asleep won't accept that they are and will fight tooth and nail to remain so.
So how do you resolve the problem ?

As you can't negotiate with terrorists unless you have a gun :shock:

Remember 129 innocent people murdered in Paris....27 in Mali.......why ?
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Genghers »

1964white wrote:Tom when i posted undesirables i mean't the terrorists & not the refugees whom i feel desperately sorry for & quite obviously require as much help as possible !

From a selfish point of view i wouldn't want to be a young man like your goodself growing up in the world we live in now.
I can envisage all sorts of problems within various countries in years to come !
Apologies Leon, I just misread!

And yes, it's not a good time to be a young person in this country, especially one trying to get on a career path and build a life for oneself! I've all but given up on the prospect of buying a house before I'm 30, and prices in Newcastle aren't bad compared to further south!

Incredibly worried about the future of our country, given the ongoing war against the NHS, especially considering that my partner is currently in medschool... She's not sure there'll be a health service to go into by the time she graduates.
TwatsBack
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by TwatsBack »

1964white wrote:
So how do you resolve the problem ?

The hundreds in Iraq, Somalia, Palestine. There are more terror victims than just white europe or white european interests, but they never make the news.

No one is asking to negotiate with terrorists, but it might help if we start a cesation of arming them, or funding them. Might help. Also, our forgeing policy is diabolical. Another big move would be to remove all our forces from those countries. What right do we have to impose our values, law, force etc? We have made a rod for our own back tbh and I don't have the answer, but I do know that an eye for an eye does nothing but leave everyone blind!! Oh, and lets not forget that the paris attacker were Belgium nationals. Do we carpet bomb Brussels? How come such fervour and hatred never existed for the Irish??
Yup, it's me.
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

O/T Paris Attacks

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Dave did have it right taken refugees straight from the camps!
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Genghers »

1964white wrote:So how do you resolve the problem ?

We need education of the masses, not systematic brainwashing to think that our actions in the Middle East etc. are justified. We've been on a downward trajectory since the illegal war started by Bush/Blair and, as you say, it's very difficult to negotiate with terrorists...

The current government are trying very hard to dismantle this country for their own personal gain. The Royal Mail is gone, sold for pittance and now turning a huge profit for some lucky men and women who are no doubt quite pally with Gideon and co. The rail service is gone and making a huge profit, while the infrastructure problems which were blamed on 'underfunding' and it being 'too expensive' are still there.

Arms and consumables deals with countries of very dubious moral/ethical standpoints are overtaking British industry, putting thousands out of work. We are told it will 'save money' and 'invigorate the economy', will it bollocks. Inflation in the negative again and I don't think it's a coincidence that spending by the public has fallen since tax credit cuts and so on. They tell us that unemployment has fallen, but we have record numbers of people relying on food banks to get by. Zero hours contracts are prevalent and it's all about swindling the statistics to seem as if things are on the up.

Terrorists' main aim is to breed terror, and sensationalist headlines paired with instability for a vast number of our population help to spread terror. There is no defence for the actions of those involved in the France, Mali, Kenya and countless other attacks, but we need to sell solidarity between all nations (as it isn't Syria we are fighting, it's ISIS supposedly) and then maybe we can make a difference.
gessa

Post by gessa »

TwatsBack wrote:

How come such fervour and hatred never existed for the Irish??
Believe me it did, but obviously we didn't have the types of media we have now, to have made it more national and loud.
Last edited by gessa on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Genghers »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Dave did have it right taken refugees straight from the camps!
Which does nothing to reduce the burden on Europe... Another grand piece of posturing and propaganda from our righteous leader.
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

O/T Paris Attacks

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

gessa wrote:
Believe me it did, but obviously we didn't have the types of media we have now, to have made it more national and loud.
Britain wasn't a great place to be Irish in the 60s,70s and 80,s
TwatsBack
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by TwatsBack »

TwatsBack wrote: The hundreds in Iraq, Somalia, Palestine. There are more terror victims than just white europe or white european interests, but they never make the news.

No one is asking to negotiate with terrorists, but it might help if we start a cesation of arming them, or funding them. Might help. Also, our forgeing policy is diabolical. Another big move would be to remove all our forces from those countries. What right do we have to impose our values, law, force etc? We have made a rod for our own back tbh and I don't have the answer, but I do know that an eye for an eye does nothing but leave everyone blind!! Oh, and lets not forget that the paris attacker were Belgium nationals. Do we carpet bomb Brussels? How come such fervour and hatred never existed for the Irish??
First of all, my son wanted to join the Army in his mid teens, I put my foot down and said NO, outright. He hears my stories and thought it'd be a good life. It was, but not any more. There is no way my child is going overseas to di for a casue that has nothing whatsoever to do with civil protection, but asset stripping of a foreign country. Modern soldiers, who I have upmost respect for are merely fodder for TPTB. Having said that, my son is now a Civil Engineering apprentice working on several large scale projects for high profile customers. He's just finished a project on plannng all the drainage systems for the White Rose Shopping centre extensions. So, regardless of what MSM media have you believe about young people, there are a vast majority of kids doing great.

I have taught my sone not to believe the bollocks that is fed to us daily and question everything. Seems to be working for him and he'sa a very well balanced kid. Mind you, his allegiance to LUAFC has fu**ed his head up over the years. :)
Yup, it's me.
TwatsBack
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by TwatsBack »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Dave did have it right taken refugees straight from the camps!
Aye, but does that really help? Can he guarantee there aren't terrorists in the camps already??
Yup, it's me.
TwatsBack
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by TwatsBack »

gessa wrote:
Having served there I don't remember such hatred of all things Irish here in England. There weren't calls to bomb them out of existence were there. No where near what it is now.
Yup, it's me.
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

O/T Paris Attacks

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

TwatsBack wrote: First of all, my son wanted to join the Army in his mid teens, I put my foot down and said NO, outright. He hears my stories and thought it'd be a good life. It was, but not any more. There is no way my child is going overseas to di for a casue that has nothing whatsoever to do with civil protection, but asset stripping of a foreign country. Modern soldiers, who I have upmost respect for are merely fodder for TPTB. Having said that, my son is now a Civil Engineering apprentice working on several large scale projects for high profile customers. He's just finished a project on plannng all the drainage systems for the White Rose Shopping centre extensions. So, regardless of what MSM media have you believe about young people, there are a vast majority of kids doing great.

I have taught my sone not to believe the bollocks that is fed to us daily and question everything. Seems to be working for him and he'sa a very well balanced kid. Mind you, his allegiance to LUAFC has fu**ed his head up over the years. :)
You are sorted for retirement then ;)
gessa

Post by gessa »

TwatsBack wrote: Having served there I don't remember such hatred of all things Irish here in England. There weren't calls to bomb them out of existence were there. No where near what it is now.
But if we had the same kind of social media then as we do now I think there would have been a lot more hatred evident, we had our windows put through the night after the B'ham pub bombings and we only lived in a smallish village, lots of hostility too from some people, one shop in the village wouldn't serve our family, all minor to blitzing a country but it was there.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

massive over reaction these days down to access to the internet...just read what we have to say about Leeds here when we lose........
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:massive over reaction these days down to access to the internet...just read what we have to say about Leeds here when we lose........
Was saying the very same words in a text to Riot last night. The internet has caused divide between our own fans, never would have happened years ago, rivalry was for saved for our rivals. Football has become far too political with what goes on in the boardroom as oppose to the action on the pitch these days
1964white

Post by 1964white »

I feel desperately sorry for the people who choose to live in Europe to give themselves & their children a better standard of living providing their kids with a good education & benefiting from other essential services as they settled down in a civilised way of life particularly here in the UK. Imagine how parents feel after raising their offspring teaching them decent values only to find their sons & daughters resort to terrorism, what shame must they be going through probably experiencing some horrible backlash in their neighbourhood. Unfortunately these student types once they come out of school/uni forget the privileged lives they have enjoyed & somehow find affinity with the deprived countries their parents left decades ago !
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

gessa wrote:
But if we had the same kind of social media then as we do now I think there would have been a lot more hatred evident, we had our windows put through the night after the B'ham pub bombings and we only lived in a smallish village, lots of hostility too from some people, one shop in the village wouldn't serve our family, all minor to blitzing a country but it was there.
And I lived in New York City in the early eighties. My wife and I and another couple went into an Irish bar for a drink. They did serve us but then told us never to come back as we weren't welcome. Our crime was that we were English.