Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by 1964white »

Noon Yorkshire derby shootout

Not fussed who wins this one as long as the winner gets stuffed in the Final
Norm
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 6930
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
Location: SW Missouri USA

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by Norm »

I'm with you Leon, except I'd really like Udders to go out quick after their insulting fans and manager behaviours during the season.
User avatar
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 4013
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:08 pm
Twitter: @richleeds64
Location: Leeds LS27

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by rich_leeds64 »

1964white wrote:Noon Yorkshire derby shootout

Not fussed who wins this one as long as the winner gets stuffed in the Final
Agree, both sets of fans have been obsessed with us not making the playoffs even inventing songs, social media has also been full of comments about us rather than acknowledging their own achievements.
Look forward to giving both these horrible teams some stick next season when we play them.
User avatar
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4221
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by Ratscoot »

I don't like that one and I don't like that one but I don't like the others either so I'm hoping that the FL come to everyone's rescue, disqualify them all and just promote the team that came seventh :lol:

But if they don't I'd have to go for Fulham as I enjoyed getting pissed in their hospitality
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Norm
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 6930
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
Location: SW Missouri USA

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by Norm »

The only fitting score would be if they could both lose the next match.
User avatar
Osprey
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by Osprey »

Coming, as I do, from Sheffield, I'm hoping the wendies lose against the udders and that they then lose in the play-off final - anything for a quiet life!
since 7 October 1967
Norm
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 6930
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
Location: SW Missouri USA

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by Norm »

Osprey wrote:
Coming, as I do, from Sheffield, I'm hoping the wendies lose against the udders and that they then lose in the play-off final - anything for a quiet life!
Anything for a more quiet life. :tup:

As long as Utd. beat Weds but not us eh? :lol:
rab_rant

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by rab_rant »

Norm wrote:I'm with you Leon, except I'd really like Udders to go out quick after their insulting fans and manager behaviours during the season.
Wendys for the win.

Norm
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 6930
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
Location: SW Missouri USA

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by Norm »

rab_rant wrote:


Wendys for the win.
:lol: :lol:
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by whiteswan »

Wendies one nil up
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by whiteswan »

1 - 1 :(
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by whiteswan »

Extra time!
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by 1964white »

Penalty shoot-out
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by 1964white »

Dramatic finish as both keeper save the final penalties

So it's Huddersfield V Reading in the Play-Off Final
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19701
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by weasel »

Interesting that the 2 sides who pipped us and ended the season with momentum are the first teams to lose. Joy to despair so quickly.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
Norm
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 6930
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
Location: SW Missouri USA

Re: Huddersfield v Sheff Wed

Post by Norm »

weasel wrote:
Interesting that the 2 sides who pipped us and ended the season with momentum are the first teams to lose. Joy to despair so quickly.
Yes, I suppose we got our disappointment in early. Reading have been the revelation with their lucky strikes - Kermorgant's taunts at us during the season have prevailed so far, but I'd rather have them in the Premier League than the wuff-wuffs.

I should not root for the royals really - my support for Fulham and the wendies came to naught but, hell's bells, third time lucky, come on you lucky Reading.
Post Reply