Scarborough..week in July and a week in August.....for the cricket..
Minehead in October, for the Quo convention.
And I might even have a weekend somewhere with the wife !!
Haighy wrote:Scarborough..week in July and a week in August.....for the cricket..
Minehead in October, for the Quo convention. And I might even have a weekend somewhere with the wife !!
Italy for a week July...then a week in Donegal August
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Nothing planned yet 64. We're up to Wakey every few weeks to visit my folks. Just been talking about taking the Houndie up to the North Norfolk coast for a few days though. Rented a cottage in Bacton last year and it was lovely, private swimming pool on site, beach 2 minutes away, lovely walks....have to see if we can fit it in
hector wrote:I lived in Bacton for a while, very nice little village... the mutt got walks on the beach twice a day....
Lovely village Hector. We stayed in one of the pilgrims cottages opposite (but just down the road a bit) the school. Gorgeous fish and chips and the best burgers I've ever eaten from burger shack ( almost next door to us) and yes, what a stunning beach to walk houndie on.
whiteswan wrote:Nothing planned yet 64. We're up to Wakey every few weeks to visit my folks. Just been talking about taking the Houndie up to the North Norfolk coast for a few days though. Rented a cottage in Bacton last year and it was lovely, private swimming pool on site, beach 2 minutes away, lovely walks....have to see if we can fit it in
Sounds idyllic Swan
I'm awaiting on the next seasons fixture list hoping we play Norwich on a weekend as I'm looking to treat Mrs 64 with a short break in Norfolk
Our son lives in Enniskillen so we go over 2 or 3 times a year, rent an apartment directly overlooking Loch Erne, really feel restful and at home there. Also venture over to Donegal area when we can.......love Ireland !!
Heading to HongKong next Tuesday to see our youngest whose been studying there since last August then we bring him home to Leeds early June.
Can't wait to see him FaceTime isn't the same but better than the public phone box I had when I joined up and occasionally called my mum and dad
Plus can't wait to see Hongkong it's a place I tried 12 years of my RAF career trying to get to and never made it so to go now with my son been there makes it that bit more special
PS I will be wearing my Leeds shirt at least a couple of times like I do on all my trips :scarf1:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Ratscoot wrote:Heading to HongKong next Tuesday to see our youngest whose been studying there since last August then we bring him home to Leeds early June.
Can't wait to see him FaceTime isn't the same but better than the public phone box I had when I joined up and occasionally called my mum and dad
Plus can't wait to see Hongkong it's a place I tried 12 years of my RAF career trying to get to and never made it so to go now with my son been there makes it that bit more special
PS I will be wearing my Leeds shirt at least a couple of times like I do on all my trips :scarf1: