Several years ago I frequented this forum and there was quite a lot of harsh comments passed by a number of members,I got banned because I just about disagreed with every bit of crap that Twiggy spewed on to the forum and i let him know in my unmistakable Yorkshire way. NOW I AM COMPLAINING AGAIN, I have just read through 8 pages of unadulterated crap from people who are SUPPOSED to be adults and it sounds like a squabble in an infant school playground,GROW UP FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, IT IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANYONE VOMIT, CHILDISH PRICKS
I don;t mind being banned again because I have not the slightest desire to be associated with the type of morons you lot sound to be.
Bennyfishel wrote:Several years ago I frequented this forum and there was quite a lot of harsh comments passed by a number of members,I got banned because I just about disagreed with every bit of crap that Twiggy spewed on to the forum and i let him know in my unmistakable Yorkshire way. NOW I AM COMPLAINING AGAIN, I have just read through 8 pages of unadulterated crap from people who are SUPPOSED to be adults and it sounds like a squabble in an infant school playground,GROW UP FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, IT IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANYONE VOMIT, CHILDISH PRICKS
I don;t mind being banned again because I have not the slightest desire to be associated with the type of morons you lot sound to be.
Let's be fair here..
27 posts in 7 years... you ain't gonna be missed, so if you don't like it here just go.
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
Bennyfishel wrote:Several years ago I frequented this forum and there was quite a lot of harsh comments passed by a number of members,I got banned because I just about disagreed with every bit of crap that Twiggy spewed on to the forum and i let him know in my unmistakable Yorkshire way. NOW I AM COMPLAINING AGAIN, I have just read through 8 pages of unadulterated crap from people who are SUPPOSED to be adults and it sounds like a squabble in an infant school playground,GROW UP FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, IT IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ANYONE VOMIT, CHILDISH PRICKS
I don;t mind being banned again because I have not the slightest desire to be associated with the type of morons you lot sound to be.
There's only one childish pr*** here, this is a forum where people can debate what they want, if you don't like what's written then why read "eight pages of unadulterated crap", and then come and post what you did. Everybody's opinions are different and you should respect that. Maybe if you'd got involved a bit more in the last 7 years and started some interesting posts yourself you wouldn't have resorted to this attack on people who do their best to keep the forum alive.
Bennyfishel wrote:Your taste must be in your boots, Twiggster was all mouth & a******e he couldn't have put together a sensible paragraph if they crowned his a******e with diamonds.
See what you mean Benny, if only all the other posts were as well thought out, concise and grown up as this.
Errr, what does that make me and Anna then?? men??
Oooooops! I think someone is in trouble. Theres gonna have to be some severe grovelling from a certain 64
( you're comment did make me smile though bb)
whiteswan wrote:Oooooops! I think someone is in trouble. Theres gonna have to be some severe grovelling from a certain 64
( you're comment did make me smile though bb)
Someone is indeed in trouble
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.