Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
liggy you're an upright member of society!
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79113
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Welcome back to the liggster
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Welcome back Liggy and Sandra (more ladies are good for this testosterone soaked forum
)
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8202
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
I echo everybody's welcome Liggy
Your silly sense of humour makes us all giggle

Say hello to Sandra
Your silly sense of humour makes us all giggle
Say hello to Sandra
-
Elland back
- Youth Team

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:15 pm
- Twitter: @EllandBack1
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20762
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
YES! She mucky duck IS still around and NO! she didn't get sent down for following and admiring the most wonderful of singers this country has ever produced! I love Jane
LIGGY....you are back
I am so pleased to see you that I will overlook your slur on my very good character.....you have narrowly avoided being whacked over the head with a chair!
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20762
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Likebecchio bear wrote: ↑Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:55 am Welcome back Liggy and Sandra (more ladies are good for this testosterone soaked forum)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14653
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Been on the malt Ducky??
"good character"??
You do make I larf....
"good character"??
You do make I larf....
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20762
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Hectooooor!!!! I have not been on the malt...yet
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13931
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Very happy to have Liggy back posting.
Brings a smile to my day pretty much every time.
Brings a smile to my day pretty much every time.
-
liggy
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Worra belta thanks everyone
2 nice days on the spin ,
Had a full day carrying out repairs to the racing lofts yesterday ,
Fixing the pan tiled roof and re felting the stock loft,as was up to me guts in
Bitumen yesterday even managed to get tar on our new settee,
Got it hid with a cushion until I work out how to get it off.
Anyhoo I'm off to seaton Carew beach with me widowhood yearlings
liggy van der kerkhof. .... OBE
2 nice days on the spin ,
Had a full day carrying out repairs to the racing lofts yesterday ,
Fixing the pan tiled roof and re felting the stock loft,as was up to me guts in
Bitumen yesterday even managed to get tar on our new settee,
Got it hid with a cushion until I work out how to get it off.
Anyhoo I'm off to seaton Carew beach with me widowhood yearlings
liggy van der kerkhof. .... OBE
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155383
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
You are in serious trouble with the Mrs mate. I'd be doing a runner if I was youliggy wrote: ↑Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:33 am Worra belta thanks everyone![]()
2 nice days on the spin ,
Had a full day carrying out repairs to the racing lofts yesterday ,
Fixing the pan tiled roof and re felting the stock loft,as was up to me guts in
Bitumen yesterday even managed to get tar on our new settee,
Got it hid with a cushion until I work out how to get it off.
Anyhoo I'm off to seaton Carew beach with me widowhood yearlings
liggy van der kerkhof. .... OBE
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14653
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
White spirit bud, that will dissolve the tar, but then you best get the brut out of the cupboard and spill it on afterwards to disguise the smell of spirit, then book a table at the local Berni inn and buy a bunch of flowers to give reason as to why you are wearing the Brut....liggy wrote: ↑Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:33 am Worra belta thanks everyone![]()
2 nice days on the spin ,
Had a full day carrying out repairs to the racing lofts yesterday ,
Fixing the pan tiled roof and re felting the stock loft,as was up to me guts in
Bitumen yesterday even managed to get tar on our new settee,
Got it hid with a cushion until I work out how to get it off.
Anyhoo I'm off to seaton Carew beach with me widowhood yearlings
liggy van der kerkhof. .... OBE
Might be easier to get the bollocking for putting tar on there...
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8202
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Oh Liggy you are in deep trouble
Flowers & chocolates are in order today
Leon would be dead-meat
Flowers & chocolates are in order today
Leon would be dead-meat
-
liggy
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Great advice as always from big heck,
the brut isn't in the cupboard today she's at work,
Home bargains flog hai karate @ £2.50 a gallon I'll give that a bash when I get back from monkey hanger land.
the brut isn't in the cupboard today she's at work,
Home bargains flog hai karate @ £2.50 a gallon I'll give that a bash when I get back from monkey hanger land.
-
liggy
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Mrs moggins she'll know there's a rabbit off
If I start going all gooey with a Terry's chocolate orange ( 99p home bargains other brands are available DYOR ) & flowers anarl.
I'll get her a bunch of spinach from next doors and take a black eye.
I divvnt like the new settee anyway, there was nowt wrong with the old one.
If I start going all gooey with a Terry's chocolate orange ( 99p home bargains other brands are available DYOR ) & flowers anarl.
I'll get her a bunch of spinach from next doors and take a black eye.
I divvnt like the new settee anyway, there was nowt wrong with the old one.
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8202
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
liggy wrote: ↑Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:47 am Mrs moggins she'll know there's a rabbit off
If I start going all gooey with a Terry's chocolate orange ( 99p home bargains other brands are available DYOR ) & flowers anarl.
I'll get her a bunch of spinach from next doors and take a black eye.
I divvnt like the new settee anyway, there was nowt wrong with the old one.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79113
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Bunch of spinach ..lol
White Spirit to get the tar out, Fairy Liquid then a bit of washing powder to clean it, dry it with a hair drier or leave it outside in this lovely weather to air
White Spirit to get the tar out, Fairy Liquid then a bit of washing powder to clean it, dry it with a hair drier or leave it outside in this lovely weather to air
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
gessa
Re: Good news, an e.mail from Liggy & by magic he's back
Only on a thread about liggy can we go from, welcome back liggy to Mrs Beaton's guide to good housekeeping.
Anyhoo, welcome back liggy
Anyhoo, welcome back liggy
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155383
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white